Toribash
Oh well it was nice while it lasted i guess, gonna miss everyone doe, anyway how the fuc
do i get the -Nexus logo off or will it come off when fish closes the clan or what <_>
sorry im dumb.
~I make videos and stuff~
x_O
You can click the clan tab on the top of the page then click quit clan, that will remove it from your name. Ohh wait, maybe we could merge clans! :O
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by MocroGunz View Post
You can click the clan tab on the top of the page then click quit clan, that will remove it from your name. Ohh wait, maybe we could merge clans! :O

Do that so i can quit the clan
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Toxico, you have to do it yourself =/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by MocroGunz View Post
Toxico, you have to do it yourself =/

just sent u an invite pm.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Why'd you send me an invite? You have to quit the clan, I can't do that =/...

Also, Simon and some others were thinking about making a clan.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Guys, everyone join the irc so we can talk, including Simon and all those involved.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]