Ranking
Nevermind then... My idea's ar bad when i say some .

I have shittest tori ever , i don't have tc (1200) and with that amount i mean that i need tc for texture's , whe i make heads , they suck , when i wanna make replays , they suck , when i wanna play with you guys i can't , arrgh ...

That clanvideo thing i might forget

my mood : Dissapointed
Originally Posted by Arturix3 View Post
Koala, the list you made... If I have to host on tuesdays, I won't be able to do that every second week. Study stuff. I'll just try to host when I can, I guess.
Kakajade, I'd say that for you it would be better to use gimp, since it's free and can do almost everything photoshop does. Imo, the difference isn't worth the cost.
Volare, photoshop definitely has more features than gimp. That makes ps better at some point.
Also, I don't really understand the part where kakajade's going to ask mocucha to do... something...? What exactly? Making the replays? Or the video?
Zyrax, as a counter to your argument that we all suck at replay making, I'll upload Lolly's replay.

Btw, for some it may be a surprise, but we already have a skype chat. But it developed into a total mess quite fast. So, instead of inviting you to a semi-dead pit of spam with random people, I'll just make a new chat where we'll invite only clan members and the people that are really close to us - ex-members, etc.

Edit: btw, post your damn replays already. And skype names aswell.

J0y seems decent at replay-making aswell.

Originally Posted by Muun View Post
Ewwwww eating jalapane its soooo sexy DD

good day.

<~Arthur> Moslims go around exploding people
Originally Posted by kakajade View Post
Nevermind then... My idea's ar bad when i say some .

I have shittest tori ever , i don't have tc (1200) and with that amount i mean that i need tc for texture's , whe i make heads , they suck , when i wanna make replays , they suck , when i wanna play with you guys i can't , arrgh ...

That clanvideo thing i might forget

my mood : Dissapointed

Don't put yourself down so much. In case you haven't noticed, a lot of the people in the clan can't do those things either. X3 I know this sounds corny, but just practice a lot and you will get way better. With replays, work on being a little smoother, use those joints you never use, let your joints relax every once in a while so you don't look stiff, etc. As for heads, take your time on them. Spend a while on every little detail, try not to make quick ones. If it doesn't look good to you, it still may look good to other people. Also, if you want to play with someone, post it in the thread or pm them and wait until someone says they can. That is the best way to go about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edit:
Here's a quick replay I made. It's not quite done yet but I'm up for some criticism. Edit: Changed to a finished copy.
Attached Files
Pigments-Volare.rpl (98.9 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by Volare; Apr 27, 2013 at 12:05 AM.
<aracoon> we have been asking about your middle name all night
<hampa> 420
Every I make a replay, and im trying to edit it, I press R, but then it resets every fucking joint i moved, is there a fix for that?

While I was making my replay, it kept glitching too. When I would try to edit it by clicking E, it would make my guy fall to the ground and uke would be put back together and just fly away. Then, when I try to click R again, it just shows the replay as if I had clicked nothing at all.
<hampa> 420
Exactly, I don't know how to fix this D:

Edit: This is also a less epic replay I just made after my last one messed up :P. Just a sloppy decap.
Attached Files
Mk - So Sleepy...rpl (58.5 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Yoki; Apr 27, 2013 at 01:20 AM.

Yeah, it is really annoying when you're trying to make replays.
Also, I made another quick replay. :3
Attached Files
Fences-Volare.rpl (83.1 KB, 10 views)
<hampa> 420
Ok, sorry guys , i whas yesterday in a bad mood , gonna try to spend a little more time at heads and replays.

I am getting little bit better at making heads but yeah :/ its not what it has to be
Originally Posted by Volare View Post
Yeah, it is really annoying when you're trying to make replays.
Also, I made another quick replay. :3

Wow, I like how smoothly you move! I need to work on that D:
Anyways, who's hosting the server today?

Edit: 2 more repalys
Attached Files
~MK - Vault.rpl (126.6 KB, 8 views)
Mk - Maniac.rpl (158.1 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Yoki; Apr 27, 2013 at 05:26 PM.