Ranking
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Nah, I agree with azz. If you're not going to post a new pic, don't chat here. I won't, starting now lol.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
Nah, I agree with azz. If you're not going to post a new pic, don't chat here. I won't, starting now lol.

*Dj whispers into sky's ear*: "upload a damn pic"
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
We already have a skype group
+ I don't have everybody on contacts,

I made a group anyway, the people who are in it please add others
Last edited by Mater5001; Jul 11, 2015 at 07:50 AM.
I hate all of you.
Out for lunch!
Be back July 20, 2015 4:00 PM GMT(-06:00)

Applications are CLOSED!
Sorry we missed you!
Please do not apply unless you are absolutely remedial.
Thank you!
Last app til July 20th cuz it's undecided. Pg 160 in case you wanna quote.
Originally Posted by mossd View Post
Hello Nitro i am mossd i like ABD, Judo and Rk-mma i am a 6 th dan black belt and i have been playing toribash for 1 and a half years. i am 10 years old my GMT is 01 i play from 3:45pm to 9pm uk time. I have been in the clans Haunted, Moff, Menace,TiP. I am very active both ingame and forum. I would like to join Nitro because nitro is a good clan with some cool and good players i am very loyal and mature and i am obedient to what anyone says in the clan if any of you want me to do something for you i will do it. I can offer my loyalty kindness i can help bring nitro back to its righful place on the clan list No.1 is nitro's rightful place on the leaderboards. My skype name is danielkong1232 if you want to contact me with anything you really want.

I hope you like this application
~Mossd

Hmmm, poor app, young player, forum active, and good player.

I will say yes. Just make sure to try to stay mature cuz we got some younglings in here already.

I got into this clan without even making an app so you're doing better than me so far.

So far the votes are 2 yes' and 1 no.
Last edited by Bercat; Jul 11, 2015 at 07:06 PM.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Clan Cleanup
It has come to most of the leader's attention that [Nitro] has been losing it's image. We are no longer feared as we once were and have been compared to [Wapow] in the fact that we are starting to accept less than par players into the clan.

To prevent us from losing the image completely, the leaders have decided to cleanse the clan of any inactive, immature, or unqualified players.

Any players removed will receive a private message stating why you were kicked and that you may re-apply on the application thread.

Players that fit the above standards will be removed from the clan until they create a re-application on the application thread. Do not take your removal personally, this is simply to restore [Nitro]'s former image, nothing else.

A player's removal from the clan is not permanent. If you are removed from the clan you can re-apply at your earliest convenience. Recruitment has been closed to all players that have not been in [Nitro] before so your applications will be responded to fairly quickly.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Yes I have been hearing A lot of Negative Comments Toward the clan. I Agree We need a clean up.
"We cannot tear out a single page of our life, but we can throw the whole book in the fire"