Toribash
i don't even think there's a good sonic game besides advance 3.
only think that keeps it alive is the design, like srsly a supersonic hedgehog you can't beat a character like that.
oh yeah
Sonic Lost World looks too childish... But, still looks a cool game... Although they have taken out the boost, they did a nice yet weird thing. Now, instead of running, you can walk too so the platforming gets easier. So the game got even easier right? It doesn't look easy. Even the developers had a hard time playing with IGN staff. Also you can parkour so... Nice addition. But, man... That thing of jumping from one piece of a world to another... I'm not a Nintendo player but, isn't there a Mario game like this?
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
I have sonic adventure 2 on my ps3. I have to press 2 buttons to pass the level. Great game. I like the music. . . .
"I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am"[Death Plague] "Light the fuses, BITCHES!"
Too much levels, not much Sonic(at least from what I've seen from the vids). SA1 controls are a complete mess

Anyway, I think we shouldn't keep posting here. How about moving to the game central, if you want to chat about games?

Extra Remix(ArcanaAaron is the guy who made this. I do not own this.

"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."