Toribash
No. Sorry but this app sucks, thats it. I dont see any actual interest coming from you. Your reasons arent satisfactory: you wanna join because RBB helped you, and.. uh..WELOOKNICE. And nah, you cant rate your own activity either in game or forum. And even if you could, 64 posts arent worthy of a 9/10 rating. You may try again if you want, but you must do so by writing some relevant stuff and building a text on your own, instead of following a definitive format. Good Luck.
name: rot3ex
belt: 3rd dan
forum activity: 9/10 when there is active people
why i want to join TLL: i want a great clan like this and its very active and so i can help it to be a good clan
things that i can do: i can be active on irc active on forums
-----
my avatar sucks but im changing it to a better one
Last edited by dick; Jan 23, 2012 at 12:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well, you actually didnt read a thing before creating your app.

We are not an active clan at all.

If you read the post above yours you would automatically state that rating your own activity makes no sense.

TLL is on an extreme inactivity phase, and the only thing that keeps us from declaring it dead is that we like this clan a lot. So you'll have to wait some time until most members come back from proscription. Sorry.

Your app was only answered because checking this forum everyday is an automatic deed of mine

I know your nick is Rot3ex

The look of your avatar is unimportant

Your app is too small

I know how much posts you have
so if they do is this a yes or no or i need a better app and avatar
-----
well nvm reject me
Last edited by dick; Jan 24, 2012 at 02:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by rot3ex View Post
name: rot3ex
belt: 3rd dan
forum activity: 9/10 when there is active people
why i want to join TLL: i want a great clan like this and its very active and so i can help it to be a good clan
things that i can do: i can be active on irc active on forums
-----
my avatar sucks but im changing it to a better one

Well, i agree with Sid, and.... No since you know nothing, NOTHING, NOTHINNNNG!! PFT! about our clan, i can see this looking only to this:
Originally Posted by rot3ex View Post
its very active

Well, our activity sucks. In one week i will get back more active so... i could search something about you, then i will decide. Look what we've done so far in the forums too, and post another app, Bigger.
ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, no. app is shit.

is it bad that even on our deathbead we still reject people.
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
Originally Posted by PV2Caribou View Post

Pfffffff, no its far better to maintain the principles that you set out with than to die off after compromising on them.
Dignity and decorum are pretty damn important.
I agree to Final

Originally Posted by PV2Caribou View Post

bad? Nah....

Good...