Ranking
Dude its ok I'm just joking, look up I said =No to his app
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
Your Belt(Blackbelt at least with no exceptions): 2nd dan black belt
Previous clans(and why did you leave them):Extreme,Chicken, i left extreme because not many memebers were active at the time and it was during the time shinigama was trolling the clan , i left chicken because i quit for 2 or 3 weeks
Why do you think you're enough for joining us:Because i contain alot of energy ;) and can help with almost anything and have been on toribash since 2009
What would you help the clan with:Im a very good artist and i love sparring (I can get reputation for the clan also because im active alot.
Ban/Infraction history:couple of infractions for useless posts
Forum activity(just rate yourself):9/10
In-game activity(just rate yourself):9/10 , everytime im in game im on the forums :P
i wanted to add some of my own things if thats ok , just so u guys know me better.
State i live in:Victoria , in australia
Why i want to get in the clan Voltage:i want to join Voltage to improve my skills and help the clan, i also love the name and the members
Can i donate:well to be honest guys ill try but i never really have much tc :/.
Can u be there for clan wars/events:ofc if anyone needs me at anytime im on , i will join u if u ask and i will definatley be happy to participate in clan wars/events
oh and also guys if u want some of my replays(dont have much) well just ask
Last edited by phantom; Oct 10, 2011 at 09:55 PM.
♥ mushu♥
may i please ask why?? (not trying to be rude just asking)
-----
oh and also how much yes's do i need to get into voltage guys??
Last edited by phantom; Oct 10, 2011 at 01:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
♥ mushu♥
There is no "limit", or minimum amount of yeses, you'll just get in when we say so.

I'd say a yes for now, let's see what others say tho.

Also you can post replays if you wish, but it's not mandatory.
Last edited by GamerDaPro; Oct 10, 2011 at 03:47 PM.
0x6869706F7469626F72
its no, this was the guy that made the stupid invade post on thsi thread that it was deleted by the moderator ( i reported the post)
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.