Toribash
Originally Posted by vinciwej98 View Post
i can join the clan??

What a well thought out and skillfully written application. Maybe we should consider this one?
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.
Hey guys.

Thought I would give an app to you guys.

Sup, names ed (Eddie). Most of you probably know me around already but if you don't, I'm 17, 'bout to graduate school, and just having fun chilling on TB.

So with the new renovation going on, thought I would pop on by and send in an app. Not trying to sound harsh, but you guys could use another active member and I'm pretty much that. I lack in the art and replay catagory, but I can make up for that with ingame events (tourneys, hotseats, things like that). Getting the word out via in-game with tourneys would be great for you guys.

Ya'll seem like a good group of people, so why not. I want to join another clan and this was up there in my list.

Hoping to getting to know you guys better.

best wishes, ed

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Hey.
My name's Daxx, and I'd like to join [Bsns]. My main reason for wanting to do so is because I'd really like to get back into the community, and you guys seem like great people to socialize with. I must admit, I'm not the most active guy you'll know nowadays, but I still have a few "talents", and I might as well tell you those. First off, I'm a member of Team Sambo, ORMO, and won the 2011 world championships, if that means anything. I also enjoy playing other games and making stuff in FL studio (and by stuff I mean complete shit, so don't expect anything amazing when it comes to music from me). Anyways, hope you'll consider this application.
If you're getting back into the community, that's great, but i don't want to see you join and be active for 2 days the disappear.

But anyways, i've known you since i started tb, so yes.
Aka jusmi.
I say yes to both but they're already in.

Doxxy Moderated Message:
So slow, bro!
Last edited by Doxxy; May 11, 2012 at 03:48 PM.
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.

Belt: Yellow

Replays/Art: Uhm, I have some Multiplayer replays I can show you guys but they arn't very good.

http://www.4shared.com/file/rSBQEGxY...s_Smogard.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/ZoIs6Lrj/Relax.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/XuxUiF4C/Silco.html

Favourite mod: I like to play Wushu3 and Aikido BD.

Why you wish to join: I want to join this clan because there are a lot of Well known members in this clan and my goal is to get well known. I want to make good friends who will help me become a better player and will help me with some forum things too. Doxxy, to me has been a great leader for this clan which is why it's doing so good. The members are resepectful and have a sense of humor. I want to make jokes in this clan and have some good laughs and I think I can find this here.

Why we should let you join: I am an active player,I play almost 5 hours a day. I am on forums all that time too posting and working on my post count. I will be a loyal member and will try to be there for most of the clan wars that will happen.(if you guys clan war). I will stay commited to this clan threw thick and thin. I will stay intill this clan dies.