Ranking
Can I get the McGangbang?

It's a McChicken inside a McDouble.

I once put a McChicken inside of two Mcdoubles and used the extra buns to make a french fry burger, but I nearly died afterwords.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
lol spartan XD

i cant see anything Xtreme though im not signed in in fb and i wont do it , i dont like facebook but i got 2000 invites XD
Last edited by thedevill; Oct 25, 2011 at 09:26 PM.
The Sleepy Beast
Come on guys on beautiful on the inside.

and on the outside.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Keeping in mind that I am very much so heterosexual and my general manly manyness...I have to say, you look fabulous.

After I'm done editing the crap out of this shitty webcam pic I have of myself, I shall share it with the world via this thread.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
Originally Posted by Organ View Post
what happened to this picture you promised jebus?

skype display pic

Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Holy crap, its been 2 weeks? How time flies...gah.
That's the only pic I have of myself and Agent has my camera and webcam over in Austria...
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.