Ranking
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
you know it will be confusing considering that my name is also James lol but i will see what the others think

i hope thats not the reason if i got denied lol
you didn't read the first post and that looks too close to a c/p application.
Nope fo me
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Application
Hi, my name is Daniel. I was in this clan a year ago or so, and I am getting back into this game after a little break and I am looking to join back in. my favorite mods are Akido, Akidobigdojo, xspar, wushu, and lenshu3. I was born in Wisconsin and moved to Utah because of my Dads job. I recently turned 14 and started this game in 2013. I have only been in one clan besides this one and it sucked compared to Nitro. I really enjoy League of Legends, some Minecraft and Toribash. I haven't played toribash for a while but I have gotten back in the game and am better than I was before I quit for a year. I would like to rejoin this clan because it is better than any other clan I have been in and it is a blast hanging out with you guys . Thanks for your time I hope you consider me joining, Handsdown.
I say yes cause I remember handsdown from when he was in nitro and that he was a good fighter. Plus with the new overhaul of the clan system we need to diversify the clan so we have better players in all of the mods.
I'm neutral untill I play him
"We cannot tear out a single page of our life, but we can throw the whole book in the fire"
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
An easy yes from me he's a good fighter and Alphatux's friend/brother and a past member

I will say yes also, but we should not say yes because of relation reasons, I get that yes, it's nice to have a brother of someone but that does not relate to their skill or maturity.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I BET YOU WANT TO STEAL MY BEAUTIFUL ADAMANTIUM MUSTACHE AND MY FONT. WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE EITHER OF THEM!... WELL MAYBE THE FONT BUT GO DIE! THIS IS IN CAPS FOR NO REASON, SO SHUT YOUR YAPPER YOUNG MAN WHO IS OLDER THAN ME. BECAUSE I SAID SO I CAN PUT BECAUSE IN THE START OF A SENTENCE. OH, YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT WAS A GRAMMAR RULE? WELL GO BACK TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.