Toribash
The point of having an application thread is to post applications, not just saying you want to join.

For that go find some dsc clan.
Previous ban messages include being an alt of Xec and being an alt Uchiha619, the worst crime humanly possible.

May 16, 2012

Never

Fish

Fish is the best 8D

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Ed: I was uchiha619. Xec and Ongbash. They were all b& for account tradin(by solaax I think) this is now my one and only account. And yes fish is awesome
I was all 3 of those accounts at various times. Xec was my main. I was selling ongbash and uchiha. Account trading stopped being legal. I tried to make a sale anyway so I didn't sit with 3 accounts. All 3 accounts got b&. No one else but me and the retard who reported me(because he didn't like my prices) were harmed or b&

Also I think mrmaniac may be the guy who got me banned. I may be wrong. But some random accounts pop up every few weeks and insult me. Usually with the same style. And usually about uchiha, xec and ongbash. Which tends to give me the feeling its the same guy.(Who has had about a billion accounts)
Last edited by Belshezzar; May 17, 2012 at 12:08 AM.
Hi. My name is Focz and this clan needs more focz so you can continue your journey.

Nah, srsly.
I was a bsns member, so I decided to quit toribash because I had no time to play or to be active on this forum (as you can see, I posted an application on BNCY just for the lolz, like a last thing to do on my list of things to do, cause "back to toribash" wasn't in my plans). But well, here I am.
The first time I joined, I asked Doxxy to join, and he called me to join. So I joined. Now I need to make an application cause no ones called me to join.

My name is Emerson, I'm brazilian (euheuhe) and 15 years old (saturday is my birthday, so coo'). Like I said I lost all my time to be active here cause I joined a new school, another city etc. But now, I'm back to my old activity... school is getting easy, that's almost 5 months studying there. I'm having time to do whatever I want to, and now I understand why it's so hard to leave this forum (that's why I'm here, again).
I miss some things that I have being part of a clan, but I really don't want to join any clan just to talk with others and..... talk with others. I want to do something and why not, help you guys here.
For the ones who don't knows me, my old nick is EarthFoxx, I like to make replays (realistic ones. I'm not that good, but I like it oh) and textures.
My GMT is -3 etc.
I spend 3-4 hours on the internet everyday.
3rd dan, 40 games to 4th.
I'm sexy and I know it.

I made good friends here (I hope) and that's the first place that I thought to join.

That's it guyses.

sorry for my english, had to type it quickly, had no time to see if I wrote something wrong :c
Not half bad.

I'll see what the others say.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم