Ranking
What is your reason for wanting to join: This looks like a good org to be a member of.
Belt(Isn't important): 9th dan.
Infraction & Ban History: None.
Special skills: I'm somewhat good at sparring.
Are you IRC/Forum/Ingame active: I'm decently active in all of them.
Show us your art/replay skills (THIS IS ESPECIALLY IMPORTANT!): Here are some sparring replays and a mod needed for viewing one of them (the mod was made by me though I suppose that isn't really relevant to this app).
Attached Files
sword practice with ice.rpl (628.0 KB, 7 views)
new sword spar with ice.rpl (1,019.1 KB, 5 views)
new mk spar2.rpl (762.7 KB, 5 views)
laser spar large2.rpl (1.03 MB, 5 views)
laser_spar_a.tbm (3.3 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Obazu; Sep 15, 2011 at 07:07 PM.
Fix the grammar and take off the pony avvy and I will think about it.

also Lindzee, think through THIS app if you're going to vote.
It's. . . been too long.
Originally Posted by Obazu
What is your reason for wanting to join: This looks like a good org to be a member of.

That is an awful reason for joining. Vague, no real meaning to it. You could say this for every other org out there, because it doesn't really tell why you want to be here. Otherwise, the app really is incredibly mediocre. A no from me. If you can change my vote on IRC, please do.

#Magnus - #Sigma
Originally Posted by jvnsfunny View Post
This is not what I joined for...

THIS IS NOT WHAT I SIGNED UP FOR, MAN!!!

Originally Posted by Lawrence1 View Post
MM FEET! SO SEXY MM
Wut.

Feet, they exist on both genders. Possibility of homosexuality: 50/50.

Originally Posted by Lawrence1 View Post
It happens.
Also, what's the point of using punctuation if you won't capitalize or use periods?

to be, cool

Originally Posted by Obazu View Post
Belt(Isn't important): 9th dan.
Infraction & Ban History: None.
Special skills: I'm somewhat good at sparring.
Are you IRC/Forum/Ingame active: I'm decently active in all of them.
Show us your art/replay skills (THIS IS ESPECIALLY IMPORTANT!): Here are some sparring replays and a mod needed for viewing one of them (the mod was made by me though I suppose that isn't really relevant to this app).

No.

Originally Posted by Obazu View Post
What do you have against ponies?

Everything.

Originally Posted by Nameless View Post

That is an awful reason for joining. Vague, no real meaning to it. You could say this for every other org out there, because it doesn't really tell why you want to be here. Otherwise, the app really is incredibly mediocre. A no from me. If you can change my vote on IRC, please do.

tl:dr

Next time, 'yes' or 'no' would suffice. Thank you.

Some day, Lindzee will have a moment when she opens her eyes, and it'll look something like this
http://shufflehut.com/84
Last edited by Romanovsky; Sep 16, 2011 at 03:32 AM.
Originally Posted by Romanovsky View Post
Feet, they exist on both genders. Possibility of homosexuality: 50/50.

I'd assume big feet aren't a turn on even with a foot fetish.

Originally Posted by Romanovsky View Post
Some day, Lindzee will have a moment when she opens her eyes, and it'll look something like this
http://shufflehut.com/84

Looks about right. I'm afraid for her. College is going to be one of those marvelously corrupting experiences and she won't even know what to do with herself.
I know waht to do with myself... sit around and do my studying and get good grades so i can have a nice job! and lotsa money to shop!
-----
and i love the THX think... but after i open my eyes like that... ill probably scream my head off.
Last edited by Spitfire; Sep 18, 2011 at 06:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump