Pwr
15 Votes / 24.59%
Power
5 Votes / 8.20%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

/Off Topic
Someone make me this set!

Also , sorry pwr , i went with aeon, gonna stay as an ally though <3.

And i gotta commend both p0w and EB , you guys are really doing essential stuff for this clan , Pwr should be thankful AF .
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Originally Posted by OFingerzO View Post
/Off Topic

And i gotta commend both p0w and EB , you guys are really doing essential stuff for this clan , Pwr should be thankful AF .

It's a shame that you chose Aeon over the best clan in the world. And thank you for the commendation. It means a lot. I do my best to help the clan out in any way possible. This clan, after all, means a lot to me because of the people that it it is made of.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by OFingerzO View Post
/Off Topic

Ehh, shoulda stayed loyal with the best CLAN EVAARR. But have fun with Aeon, m8.
Originally Posted by doodledoo View Post
/Invade

I Just wanted to announce to you all That i am No longer In Eclipse.

Hey doodledoo, welcome to our humble abode.

What clan will you be joining now? Also, what lead you to that decision?
You should change your sig. It still says Proud Leader of Eclipse.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
I realized my clan was basically dead and I couldn't run it anymore with like 4 members. And I'm looking forward to joining urban or some other official clan
Guess Who's Back?
Really picky. you pretty much have to be amazing at both multiplayer and free play. meaning you pretty much should be in ormo (official replay makers organization - also pretty picky) and play well in a variety of mods in multiplayer.

this is very general.
Originally Posted by LampGod View Post
Nice opener, liked the fastness in initiating the kick, the ACTUAL kick looked very, I must say, VERY weak, and the transition to do the boom was sloppy. The boomhit was nice but, you hit your hips, which crushed the chances of being flawless, if you did it would've been better then I'm going to rate it now.
Overall a hefty 5/10. Okay replay. absolutely adored the Batman-like pose at the end, also the hit after the big boom was nice, Cheers

Yeah, the kick was weak 'cause I found myself too far from Uke to do a proper, strong kick. Transition was sloppy because that was basically the only thing I found that I could do to actually touch Uke after my kick as I wasn't in any proper position>.>

Also guys, why are you discussing Urban in our thread? :/
And Doodledoo, the image in your sig still says "Eclipse".
Last edited by DatSkip; May 10, 2013 at 04:06 PM.
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions