Ranking
Name:MaximumGr0 [MaximumGrubO in Forum]
GMT: [05:00]Eastern Time USA
Replays:50 Shades Of Red/Born of Orisis
Belt:Orange [Constantly Ranking Up]
General Mods:LightningFeathers,Judo,Jousting,Swords
Details About Me:I keep a mini-book of moves I can use in combat,I am mostly passive,And I like to learn more moves every day so I can rank up to the top!
Not to much info about your self, you wrote like nothing about yourself. From me no.
-----
Maximum denied!

With the help of the list above I would like this to be presented in a free form application. ]

Last edited by azzeffir23; Aug 25, 2014 at 09:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
App Thing
Hello, I would like to join this clan because I really want a clan :P, but I am a Black belt, atm rank 8282 (lol) I am good at any Akido, except for regular Akido. I have a Skype (OpDefineR) I am 11, I am not on the forums a lot, but I play the game basically every day that I can. I am almost 2nd Dan and don't really have anything special about myself. My GMT is -7 I think, but I have stuff until 7:00 pm, so I wont be on a lot except for weekends. I hope I get into this clan.

This is a bad app but whatever
Name:BK709
GMT:+1
Belt:Black Belt
Your general mods:Mushu
Something really interesting about yourself:I have no particular experience negative or positive in Toribash
With the help of the list above I would like this to be presented in a free form application.

Denied. Try again next week. ;)