Toribash
Originally Posted by DeadPurp View Post
o, I thought what you ment is you can get in was something like re-apply o.o Sorry!

Nah but it's okay you got in anyway. xD Welcome, and i hope you enjoy the clan, and good luck passing to a full member.
Originally Posted by detailed View Post
why not gimme reasons? test me in game if you like
and i sent art work to you to check it

You were denied because you were already in a clan. You can reapply now that you left, but I don't think you have a good chance unless you prove your art is good or you're good in game.
detailed: I say no because black belt is too low and I don't like your application.

Djvenom: like detailed, black belt is too low.
Proud member of ☢(WaR)☢ [OFRO]
Detailed: Sorry, you have been rejected. You may reapply later in your toribash career if you want.

Djvenom: Sorry, you have also been rejected. You may reapply later in your toribash career if you want.
Andyson776's Warhead Application.

Belt (3rd Dan Black Belt or higher): 4th dan after the great QI glitch of 2008

Steam Name (optional): An_dyPhantom
Skype Name (optional): Andres.Reyes.2nd

I would like to join because I have just returned to Toribash after a long break and I am excited to get back into the community. I was playing today and Dimebag told me that this might be a good place to go. I like to have fun with cool people.

For the clan, I can provide several things. Firstly, I'm pretty active ingame and on forum, so I can provide a good representation of the clan to help spread the word and our good spirit. As well as that, I am decently experienced at making videos. I have the hardware and the skill to produce clan replay compilations, music, and similar projects. Similarly, I have some skill in making textures, so I could make textures to raise money for the clan bank/tourney/giveaways.

Something interesting about you: I'm a street magician..

What aren't you... Tell us the things you absolutely aren't: Well I'm absolutely not a woman. Lame jokes aside, I'm not the best Wushu player, unfortunately. I'm also not particularly good at finding negatives about myself.

Do you know someone in the clan/recommended by someone?: Dimebag77

Previous clans?: I was the leader of [Revolution]

Time zone: Central

Previous names/alt accounts?: Andyson

In-game activity on a scale of 1-10: Solid 7

Forum activity on a scale of 1-10: Solid 7

Please Type "WarHead is the best" as creatively possible 3 times: Warhead is the bomb. Warhead is the bomb. Warhead is the bomb.

Replays

Attached Files
Belt (3rd Dan Black Belt or higher):5thdan:P
Steam Name (optional):hunplayer
Skype Name (optional):hunplayer
Why do you want to join (go into detail!):Mostly because I watched this clan the "trajectory" and quite frankly liked the play style of the people in it. (Sorry for the crap english)
What can you offer WarHead? (Skills, Humor, art, etc... Please show proof of this! If it's "Humor", I want a really good joke.):In principle, I'm not so bad player.
Previous clans?:Reaper,HS
Time zone:Hungary
Previous names/alt accounts?: lufyvok
In-game activity on a scale of 1-10:9
Forum activity on a scale of 1-10:9
Please Type "WarHead is the best" as creatively possible 3 times:
WARH3AD 1S Th3 B3ST
WARH3AD 1S Th3 B3ST
WARH3AD 1S Th3 B3ST
Attached Files
i love cats .rpl (71.2 KB, 9 views)
erth.rpl (102.0 KB, 8 views)
i like good replays.rpl (71.5 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by HUNplayer; Apr 9, 2014 at 06:22 PM.
Andyson: I say yes because I like your application and you seem to be a nice guy.

HUNplayer: I am neutral because your app is ''ok'' and your number of post is a little low but your replays are great.
Proud member of ☢(WaR)☢ [OFRO]