Toribash
Hey snorlaxen, glad to see u still like my head,
You can join, send 5tc to me and cow
tc's sent, btw, i love all ur heads but i'll have to change my head since i changed my style in toribash totally =/ but i've had this for about a month and i still like it (u can resell it if u want cuz im only using it for another week),
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Yeah it is a official clan =P
Shin-Ryuu's BanGoat
Hated by all.
Yet still raped.
Zanzy's Hoe Club!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[GATA] [Inq] [doc]lover [GU] [BISH] [r]tard [Addicted]Allie [Doxa]Allie
OKAY FUCK IT THIS SONG IS BAD - Ryuu
<Malvie> Zanzaba; only for you, baby.

"Ehh, I'm sorry. I'm just being a dick."
ty ganks

i do like n00bs.
does that mean someone can be like, [ninja-noob-trainer] or something?
Last edited by fat0ninja; Dec 20, 2008 at 06:32 AM.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
name:chezda3rd
belt:Blackbelt
fave mod:Wushu,Sambo,Sumo
why:Because im a great wushu player and your going to need me guys
and other stuff:Its me you know chezda3rd the one who left the clan and now coming back so PM me if you letting me join the clan lolz
Originally Posted by chezda3rd View Post
why:Because im a great wushu player and your going to need me guys

Dont get full of yourself, your equal to everyone here.
i think u should raise min belt to brown, cuz it's at brown belt ppl start to play more serious and train up their skills, (i will just post some vids for fun :P (i know they are not good, but i think they are ok. and u see a bit of my style in the vids.))
Attached Files
decap upgrade [Snorlaxen].rpl (41.1 KB, 2 views)
Decapitated [Snorlaxen].rpl (11.1 KB, 2 views)
Madman agggaaan.rpl (92.8 KB, 2 views)
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
I'm sorry to inform that I've decided to leave clan Ninja. Due to finding out the only Member online 80% of the time is me (having confirmed this with some other users who have not seen any of you online). Now with the clan accepting yellow belts and upwards you may get more members but not being active enough for people to see ... might not work out. I know maybe later you will all be more active due to some difficulties getting online in toribash but I'm leaving the clan now. Sign me up on the Hall of Shame i Deserve it and i need a more active clan.