Toribash
So am I metro, so am I.
Im thinking its because we always sit together and talk shit. Lol.
Done your homework yet? XD. I'm thinking about doing some graphics, but I can't be bothered... Lol.
Bilza, you have a Touchy? WOOT. What does jailbroken mean?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
it means hacked or something like that.
Dl me and see my new style head and bicep and I got some new toxic stuff tanks to bilza!!!!!! again ty bill !!!
dl me and see my asian set XD my tourney failed today XD XD XD there was a server crash halfway through

EDIT: did anyone actually study this holidays or was it just me XD
Ohk, it failed.
Can I have the tc?
I need moar textures.
And, with jailbreaking the ipod, it allows you to install 3rd party apps, amirite?
What would a good example be of a third party app?

ANOTHER QUESTION
How do I put apps on my iPod, that I did not download through iTunes?

EDIT:
I HAVE IPOD TOUCH 2ND GENERATION
Will this make a difference?
Last edited by Fezch; Apr 20, 2009 at 12:51 PM.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Warrior: i can get you then unlimited version of fraps, but sending it would be hard, its a big file, just look for it in torrents and stuff and you'll find one
The influx of post's has slowed to a crawl these few days. Are we all heading back to school? Well not me just yet, a few more day's before i have to get into routine again ;o

I have been with my Girlfriend for a couple of days, and when i get home i think that im going to go back a few pages to see the discussion but no. I get home and we are still on the same page as i last posted on.

I guess this decreases the amount of spam going in here, but with less discussion the mods could think we are begining to loose interest. Well i surely haven't, when i wake up i get onto the forums expecting a note from someone saying "come to our official thread now guys!". Sadly, i am forced to look at more egg's and zacsterr's random comment's.

This is growing to be a long post, but thats just the mood im in. I feel like i need to share alot more with you guys but sadly i cannot. As a team i think we have grown, we are all good friends now and i think if there's any clan out there that deserves to be official its us.

Please excuse all of that rambling, im in a funny mood. And not to mention it's 1 o'clock a.m here at the moment so im craving sleep.

Goodnight one and all, and if i wake up and there aren't three page's to look over, watch out.

Night.