Toribash
Originally Posted by DatSkip View Post
I don't think that they're bad

Goodbye

Does this mean we can't be friends? I just think it's really watered down rock turned into a pop-act.

Another one of my big fears is if Glee gets another season. Please cancel the fucking show already so my friends will stop talking about it.
I fear being alone.

The thought of having nobody at your side, nobody to depend on, nobody to love you, it would just hurt man.

Imagine living your whole life with friends, family, and people you care for. You grow older, and the people who love you the most die as you age towards your final years.
On your deathbed, theres nobody to comfort you, nobody to cry with you, nobody to love, and thats what I would fear in life.
Originally Posted by Dilara View Post
Does this mean we can't be friends? I just think it's really watered down rock turned into a pop-act.

Another one of my big fears is if Glee gets another season. Please cancel the fucking show already so my friends will stop talking about it.

yes please so many Cory montieth fan girls aaaaaaa he was a druggie
I fear mannequins. That's pretty much it. I may edit this post though with more fears that I think of.
Originally Posted by Complexity View Post
yes please so many Cory montieth fan girls aaaaaaa he was a druggie

Everytime I mention how he was an addict my friends are about to eat me alive. Sometimes literally.
I fear looking through the window in the middle of the night. I always have that feeling that something is gonna look back at me.
Heart of Gold
Originally Posted by TomWanks View Post
I fear being alone.

The thought of having nobody at your side, nobody to depend on, nobody to love you, it would just hurt man.

Imagine living your whole life with friends, family, and people you care for. You grow older, and the people who love you the most die as you age towards your final years.
On your deathbed, theres nobody to comfort you, nobody to cry with you, nobody to love, and thats what I would fear in life.

I feel you bro.
I fucking feel you
Last edited by Senpai; May 14, 2014 at 09:43 PM.
Dragons
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
^ omfg, I love you for that post... wasps are fucking evil demonic creatures.... my 3rd biggest fear.....

My first: Zombies/demons. Scary shit right dar.

Oh cool i`m scared of wasps and demons
I log in once every 3 years