Ranking
Originally Posted by Note View Post
The Witcher is basically a rip-off of the Elric Saga.

Like, they even look the same. Just read the books.

Ahahhahshah, you fucking what, I checked out summary on wiki and it's not even close. Did you even play any witcher game? (because I can safely assume you didn't read Sapkowski's books)

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
BLADE AND SOUL ANNOUNCED FOR THE WEST! BETA IN FALL, RELEASE IN WINTER (for now)! NO CENSOR SHIT SO WE GET ALL THE LEWDNESS!!!

I'm kinda hyped... you know, just a bit.
Originally Posted by Nobuddie View Post
Guys you don't even know how I can't wait to work a ton and buy myself a proper rig that will last me a long time so I can catch up on all the games I missed. The best part will be that, by then, all these triple A titles will be available as deluxe/goty editions for cheap and I can easily grab them, have them completely patched and whatnot. I'm glad I never really got massively spoilered considering I haven't played most of the big titles that came out in the past years because it sucks playing on a shitty computer/laptop. (It's not that shitty, it actually is decent, but it's not the same)

I had the bad luck to never have a decent Workstation, but it was luck aswell. Saved alot of time.. But it's awesome to finally get in touch with the good games when you have the max-hardware-expectations.

Everyone is hyped about witcher 3.. never played one. Can you play it without going through the previous parts?

I would like to play GTA V on max details, but my good workstation is still to slow :v Thinking about getting a decent graphic-card which maybe will do it..
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Originally Posted by Aikanaro View Post
Everyone is hyped about witcher 3.. never played one. Can you play it without going through the previous parts?

I severely recommend you to play previous games first. You'll get to know the setting, characters etc etc. Not to mention witcher 1 and 2 are both really good from the rpg aspect (gameplay wise it's arguable, some hate combat in the games). Anyway it's probably possible to play w3 as first, but still it' better to check out first installments, especially since they're piss cheap now. Atmosphere in them is awesome, especially in 1.

Also Witcher 1 has beautiful soundtrack, quite possibly my favorite soundtrack of all games

[re] | #Polska
Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
Ahahhahshah, you fucking what, I checked out summary on wiki and it's not even close. Did you even play any witcher game? (because I can safely assume you didn't read Sapkowski's books)

A warrior with a pale cast, white hair, and a weapon that has a will of its own?

Sounds like Elric to me, dude.
goodbye cruel world
Originally Posted by Note View Post
A warrior

let's say ok, he's a monster hunter though

with a pale cast,

not at all
white hair,

yes, due to herbal mutagens abuse, not being albino
and a weapon that has a will of its own?

what? His weapons don't have will of their own, he has a steel sword for killing earthly things and silver sword for hunting the remnants of sphere-conjunction. And he fights with whatever he finds suitable for killing things he has to kill, be it for example traps or magical signs.
It's nowhere close. That Elric saga looks like high fantasy in the first place, whilst witcher sits somewhere in low-mid.

[re] | #Polska
Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
let's say ok, he's a monster hunter though

not at all

yes, due to herbal mutagens abuse, not being albino

what? His weapons don't have will of their own, he has a steel sword for killing earthly things and silver sword for hunting the remnants of sphere-conjunction. And he fights with whatever he finds suitable for killing things he has to kill, be it for example traps or magical signs.
It's nowhere close. That Elric saga looks like high fantasy in the first place, whilst witcher sits somewhere in low-mid.

Shit.
goodbye cruel world
I've been playing CoD: AW mainly for the zombies. It's pretty fun, but I wish they went back to normal zombies, without the bullshit exo shit, and zombies that jump around like hippies.

(im)