Toribash
Original Post
[GM] Battle of the Classes

Event finished

Battle of the Classes

introductions and abilities

Rules

- 2925 & 2926 dual hand flames will be given to top scorer of the event.
- The next top scoring players of the event will receive 6/4/2 ST for 1st/2nd/3rd place
- Top scoring players in every class that didn't receive previous prize will receive 1 ST consolation prize

- The winning team's Main Force will each win the item of their class.

- The winning team's Backup Force will receive a 50% one-time discount on their class item until August (cannot be used together with discount coupons)

- TT discount coupons to last two teams standing

SIGN-UPS WILL LAST 3 DAYS. SIGNUPS ARE OVER
The event lasts until only one class remains. After 1 month since posting the event thread, measures will be taken to ensure sudden death.
Event finished
Congratulations, medic team!

CURRENT TEAM MEMBERS https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

old

Last edited by JtanK; Jun 5, 2015 at 01:15 AM.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Originally Posted by Shockey911 View Post
It says nothing about any time stuff on the pyro special ability thing.

Its because the ability is according to when pyro logs are posted. A person could win in pyro, but if they don't post the log immediately, then they could have a loss that is posted first. It was talked about in irc.
[Team Wushu]
Pm me any questions! I will be happy to help.
Originally Posted by Shockey911 View Post
It says nothing about any time stuff on the pyro special ability thing.

You must streak. Streak typically implies winning in a row. In a row implies order is important. To determine order, time is needed. If you post it while logging your win, it'll be convenient, otherwise I'll just have to use my staff tools to check when the games happened.

[re] | #Polska
HEY, i didnt say "I WANT GET OUT of main force", i only did the question for all players want left his rank
Last edited by Maxkyon; May 6, 2015 at 01:10 AM.

OPEN

Originally Posted by Maxkyon View Post
HEY, i didnt say "I WANT GET OUT of main force", i only did the question for all players want left his rank

Eh, I'll revert this. Please avoid making posts that can mislead/confuse us because shit happens later.

[re] | #Polska
thx you, you are the best admin this world

OPEN

now i have a question if im next in line to be in the main force, so if one goes inactive and i am called upon to fight doesn't that mean i would be in the main force too? so doesnt that mean i get the mask for free too!??! can a gm pm me please
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
hi, my class is mech
Enemy class is Demo
I beat masterpeacer on boxshu_mushu_V3
2 - 1
Attached Files
Originally Posted by KDigityDog View Post
now i have a question if im next in line to be in the main force, so if one goes inactive and i am called upon to fight doesn't that mean i would be in the main force too? so doesnt that mean i get the mask for free too!??! can a gm pm me please

If you are switched into main force, you will be PM'd. To earn the hat prize your team has to win though.

[re] | #Polska
i failed to join the mech group gg
[2:36:37 AM] ~Yay: "Large, small or inbetweener, nothing beats a cleaner weener."