Ranking
I agree with ghost, this clan is great, but inactivity is its main problem. as a co leader i am leaving with regret, but leaving with hope that this clan grows and becomes more active,
Goodbye ninja
clan shop/bank?
hi this is fat0ninja.
ganks or cowman, does ninja have a clan shop and would u guys like one?
i have my shop, and i thought mayb i could help the clan.
at this time, its all orc gladiator, chronus etc but hopefully i get betr stuff soon.
you can ignore if u want, but oh well.
think about it.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Please read my post in hall of shame i dont want people mistaking me for co leader
Important and Very Sad News for Ninja
Hi. As all Ninja members know, I am Cowman101. Leader of Ninja. I have some bad news. Because of Toribash Forums, and Toribash the game, my computer now has 5 viruses. And I can no longer use it. I tried on my mom's work computer, and the same viruses came up on that computer. I have gave this a lot of thought. And I have decided to resign from toribash. I know that I have been a member for about a year and a half. And some may think it is crazy. Some might be happy. And there is probably a bunch that dont even care. So for now, this is good-bye. I will miss all of my friends, and all of my enemies. But until I can try to get rid of my viruses, I am no longer a toribash member. All of my stuff will go to my personal friend runeboy12. I will miss u guys. And Hampa, thanks for letting me become a part of this fabulous game. I hope that toribash will become a very sucsessfull game. Not that it isnt. Just hope that many more people join the toribash world.
Good-Bye
Cowman101
I ♥ BenDover
aaaaaaaaaaaw man!
you were quite possibly the best clan leader EVER!
we will all miss you!
bye!
adieu!
*russiean for goodbye that i don't know*
=_____(
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
oh, bro. bye! and how did you like get the Virus? like what did you Download?!?
>>>GREEN BELT<<<
>>>NINJA<<<
Yeah, I gotta go ahead and lol at this topic.

First off, neither Toribash, nor the forums, contain viruses. I doubt the possibility of getting a virus via a forum.

Second off, a decent security program would have fixed your problem.

Third of all, it would take about a week to send your computer to a professional to get it operational again.

And finally, fat0, I'm sorry, but cowman was NOT the greatest clan leader ever...

(Nor was I, if that was what you thought I was implying.)