Ranking
Originally Posted by Nearly View Post
I already denied you.

and just to put this in to perspective, internet asked me to deny you because hes not a man or something. I'm just gonna go whine and cry in my cave where I have no friends and am really dirty and stuff.

also the first person I'm going to act like a child about and get out of ormo is shook.

I need to stop posting so much.

edit: although I guess other people can judge and stuff so whatever I guess.

I knew it.
I can foresee the future.
He's trying to tear us all apart.
He should go back to doing what he does best and acting like a damn 5 year old somewhere else, we don't need you shit.

Either way, Nearlyfag has no place here, he's not even in ORMO. He's nowhere on the members list so he has no say here.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Alright then, I'll judge the app. dscigs is really awesome by the way.

so number 6 wasn't bad. I can't really complain about it. although if you were going for a headspin or something you didn't totally succeed. and the way you're positioned in the air was a little awkward imo, but it all flowed fairly well, nice lift, decent hit, and I like the ankle dm.

I'm honestly not sure how you manage to pull that much destruction in no 15 but god damn whaaaat? there wasn't anything memorable about the movement and thats what I primarily focus on but seriously what the fuck?

no 16's opener was pretty generic.
the first lift kick thing looked pretty nice and the continued movement from, to the second kick looked really nice. now, the position you were in on frame 238 looks awesome. seriously, look.

unfortunately you didn't use it to its full potential and you made this awkward looking split/leg dm thing and eh. the decap didn't look to great either, though I liked the last dm. it was pretty funny.

overall I'd have to say no, and that you should work a little more on your movement and blah blah. sorry for all this muck about it, man.
I came here to laugh at you
Okay :c back to the drawing board I guess. Or not I mean 1 person said yes 1 said no I have no idea what is going on.
Last edited by ManlyPotato; Jan 28, 2014 at 09:00 PM.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
I say yes to potato since he has a top hat now and that shit is classy as fuck and it's not black so mine is still the best here.
Hey guys so I just replayed and I like it so pretend I didn't put 16 and I put 19 instead and that whole clusterfuck didn't happen because I have no idea whats going on.
Attached Files
Potato - No.17 and a half.rpl (112.3 KB, 15 views)
Potato - No.15.rpl (186.0 KB, 14 views)
Potato - No.19.rpl (126.5 KB, 11 views)
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
Hey guys so I just replayed and I like it so pretend I didn't put 16 and I put 19 instead and that whole clusterfuck didn't happen because I have no idea whats going on.

DECLINDER

mostly because these replays compared to the ones you used before aren't very interesting

sure, you have a cool style which is nice. I think you should take advantage that your style is cool and make some unique and awesome stoff

and you can boom so that's a plus :D
Alright, I'm stepping in.
Zalmoxis, stop posting in this thread, you aren't a recruiter, and you're just spamming the thread with useless bullshit.

Nearly, you aren't a recruiter either, you're welcomed to post your opinion, but don't be a dick.

Dupbuck, post them again, or link me the thread via PM. Don't spam this with useless questions like "did you look at them". We look at them when we feel like it.

AND FINALLY

Manlypotato, I will clearly judge you with the fullest of my ability to do so.
I really like you. And I think you're a good replay maker. But everything you make it so straight forward and just doesn't stand out.
You don't really have any setting up to anything, it's just basic opener -> boom. It's hard to get into your replays other then looking at the speed you produce. That's what I like.
But strong hits and booms don't really cut it anymore. I wouldn't suggest changing everything. Just making some of your replays a little more complex would mean a lot. And a tad bit longer/less messy.
So, it's a no for now, but with a little bit more practice you could be in ormo within a month, or every a couple weeks.

Too everyone else that's posting in this thread: If you aren't applying to ormo, or recruiting/giving CnC, don't post in here. This isn't a spam thread. If I see more, I will apply vicious and strict punishment too you from the heavens via Shook.