Toribash
Originally Posted by Mookiefish View Post
Sup Roman

Sup Mookie-san

Originally Posted by Lawrence1 View Post
I turn wildly, looking for the source of the flickering noises and shadows.

You see nothing. Voices whisper around you, the wind howls through the wreckage. You feel dizzy.
Originally Posted by Romanovsky View Post
You see nothing. Voices whisper around you, the wind howls through the wreckage. You feel dizzy.

I try to take a moment to sit on the ground and reorient myself.
I try to take a moment to sit on the ground and reorient myself.

You sit and feel less dizzy, but the whispers grow louder, you look to their source seeing only the charred wreckage of a building.
Last edited by Romanovsky; Aug 29, 2012 at 03:49 AM.
You sit and feel less dizzy, butthe whispers grow louder, you look to their source seeing only the charred wreckage of a building.

I cautiously make my way towards the building to investigate.
I cautiously make my way towards the building to investigate.

You see nothing but scorched ruins, little remains. You feel something tap on your shoulder, but turn to see nothing. Your right arm aches considerably, you look down to see hundreds of tiny holes opening in your forearm.
You see nothing but scorched ruins, little remains. You feel something tap on your shoulder, but turn to see nothing. Your right arm aches considerably, you look down to see hundreds of tiny holes opening in your forearm.

I grab at my arm in reaction, terrified beyond measure. My mind races as I try to make sense of what's going on.
I grab at my arm in reaction, terrified beyond measure. My mind races as I try to make sense of what's going on.

The ground begins to crack and shift before you, but when you blink it stops and returns to normal... Your arm begins to bleed from the numerous holes as Scarab beetles crawl out of the small holes (stretching them immensely) and cover your entire body.
The ground begins to crack and shift before you, but when you blink it stops and returns to normal... Your arm begins to bleed from the numerous holes as Scarab beetles crawl out of the small holes (stretching them immensely) and cover your entire body.

I release of shriek of pure terror as I try to force my mind to reveal the truth. I clench my eyes shut as I let out another pained scream.
I release of shriek of pure terror as I try to force my mind to reveal the truth. I clench my eyes shut as I let out another pained scream.

Your body burns and aches as you fall to the ground only to realize that you are continuously falling, and that the ground has disappeared, you are falling into an endless black chasm.