Toribash
Ok, so capping up on what Hacks just said, while your random chatter does amuse me, it sadly does not belong in this thread. Please do try to keep it as uncluttered as possible, because recruiters, being the lazy people that they are, don't care much for sifting through thousands of pages of irrelevant posts just to find the actual applicants. Knowwhatimsayin?
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by Dupbuck View Post
pls dscigs

credit to sbaduna for the first like 10-20 frames i think

Alright, I talked with you in Private messages last night. And I've come to a verdict.
But let me tell you about your replays first.

why am i fat- I really loved that replay. I'm really biased on it from most, only because that's the style I used in my replays while I was still extremely active. You had some sudden movements and the end, and it really ruined it for me, after everything. The knee twitched, and something else, but I don't feel like reopening the replay to tell you exactly what it was. Non-the-less it was a damn good replay and I loved it.

Rising- it was my least favorite out of the 3. BUT it had some really nice style in there. As a few people have told me, it was dragged on a bit too long. And I can see why they said it. It did go on for quite some time, and you were extremely stiff through a lot of it, not wanting to move. And it looked like you rushed during the end to get something before the time ran out, which never looks good, and also shows it went on too long. You need to work on it. Going for style is good, but make sure you're doing something the entire time during it, otherwise people will lose interest. 300 frames of nothing happening is pretty dull, and almost everybody will tell you that.

Stopped- this is the replay i'm guessing you switched out for. I liked it, quite a bit actually. Everything was flowing extremely well and it was really destructive. I honestly couldn't see a better beginning to that replay. Was a bit long overall, frames should have stayed 500. You can change it by opening it with notepad and editing the turn frames, if you didn't already know that. the ending is what threw the replay off overall. The kick was extremely out of place, and didn't really get much at all. I mean, you could have done a little bit a setup to boom crotch for at least 3 pieces with a little editing and a better setup from the what you did before. The punch/slap to the abs was really cool, until I noticed you grabbed 3 frames before, and let go the frame of. It's not cool doing that. I'm not a big fan, and it really ruins it when I think you got it nograb, and find it to be grab. Grab dm's aren't cool unless you make them cool. Such as a a floating torso/head and you grab way before, on like a karate chop type move, and you just let go the frame of, but people can see that you were grabbing to begin with.

Anyways, my verdict issssssss, No, you have the potential to get there, but it's those small mistake that you'll find in the replays that stand out way too much. You have the quality of ormo, but you don't have the neatness. neatness as in, you can smooth things out. You have the creativity and booms, you just need to work on smoothing your replays out
Last edited by Hacks; Jan 29, 2014 at 09:24 PM.
Ello guys, so this is my try on ORMO, probably dont have a F****** chance but iŽll give it a try
Attached Files
#Gargon_ ORMO APP Decap.rpl (115.0 KB, 24 views)
#Gargon_ ORMO APP Madman.rpl (275.5 KB, 21 views)
h
fly like paper get high like planes

ik i applied a week ago but w/e
i'll wait longer if there's a next time]

edit: switched one
Attached Files
Dex - Amorousness 2.5.rpl (146.2 KB, 15 views)
Dex - wiggly buns.rpl (121.6 KB, 12 views)
Dex - double chins.rpl (195.8 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Crooked; Feb 5, 2014 at 12:32 AM.
<Spartan094> jcan't into links fck bithse sg mgiet monehy lolololf
Had so many replays I wanted to post, but yeah.
Attached Files
P - Curious v3.rpl (305.0 KB, 22 views)
P - Comfort Zoned.rpl (234.1 KB, 23 views)
P - Reflection Confession v3.rpl (302.9 KB, 37 views)
Originally Posted by chamara View Post
You can and should get influenced by people, but that doesn't mean you should copy whatever they do, my vote is a no.

close tho

i also heard the opener of reflection whatevers was stolen from zeto but no evidence so
Originally Posted by Internet View Post
close tho

i also heard the opener of reflection whatevers was stolen from zeto but no evidence so

It was "stolen", but only frames 500 - 440. I don't see the significance in that :v
hi

pls don't hate

About a metre high: standard replay

i did -30 grav hail me: a -30 grav replay

Marrez-vous [legit]: manip
Last edited by fudgiebalz; May 7, 2014 at 12:32 PM.
alright guy
Hi.
Edit: Yes I am Bahamas
Attached Files
~M-Moist.rpl (399.4 KB, 44 views)
~M-WetSoars.rpl (123.1 KB, 42 views)
~M-WOW.rpl (263.6 KB, 37 views)
Last edited by Warrior; Feb 8, 2014 at 07:11 PM.
i am the best in toribash