Toribash
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
Don't be discouraged man, a lot of the guys in here (including myself) have been rejected countless times before we even got in. You just have some minor errors, but really your style is great and you should continue replay making.

he tells the truth

also, Max, you need 2 more replays to apply here.
beware
the goblin
please put them all in one post :c

also gonna comment on them tomorrow if I have time, busy with school... again...
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Gunna pretty much overall each of the replays.

Intro - Fond of the DMs and creativity, not so fond of the split execution. Also, the skeet didn't amaze me much. I know you were thinking outside of the box on this one, but it just doesn't feel right unless it's DM'ing or hitting the head.

Inspire - Overall good replay, but poor execution. The opener was pretty generic as well, but whatever I pretty much do the same.

Steel - Not liking this one as much. The opener was awkwardly long and DM executions were a little off.

It's a no for now. Work on your executions or try to figure out some cover-ups. Also tamper with -9.82 a little more than you do now. I can see some cool shit coming from you in the future.
Last edited by Marrez; Feb 19, 2014 at 08:13 AM.
beware
the goblin
Hey, guys, re-applying after two weeks, i hope i gained some experience, if so, ill have to thank Ealtrik, irrita and scyther, the people that CnC´d my replays.
Attached Files
#Gargon_It was a good day.rpl (166.5 KB, 4 views)
#Gargon_Uke is bouncy.rpl (197.6 KB, 4 views)
#Gargon_Generation X.rpl (151.5 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by duck; Feb 22, 2014 at 06:01 PM.
h
Originally Posted by Marrez View Post
Gunna pretty much overall each of the replays.

Intro - Fond of the DMs and creativity, not so fond of the split execution. Also, the skeet didn't amaze me much. I know you were thinking outside of the box on this one, but it just doesn't feel right unless it's DM'ing or hitting the head.

Inspire - Overall good replay, but poor execution. The opener was pretty generic as well, but whatever I pretty much do the same.

Steel - Not liking this one as much. The opener was awkwardly long and DM executions were a little off.

It's a no for now. Work on your executions or try to figure out some cover-ups. Also tamper with -9.82 a little more than you do now. I can see some cool shit coming from you in the future.

I did noticed that when I use -30.00 gravity, its a bit awkward, so i'll stick with -9.82
Dead