Toribash
Originally Posted by Lawrence1 View Post
"Those markings. What was the purpose of their application?"

He stares at you whilst crossing his arms, silently. Not answering your question.

Originally Posted by 5brickbomzh View Post
@ Romanovsky, would you find time to teech me if I'm more polite?

I'm afraid I don't teach much anymore.
Originally Posted by Romanovsky View Post
He stares at you whilst crossing his arms, silently. Not answering your question.

"Why did you apply the symbol of life to your body?" I repeat.
"To whose?"

He stares at you for a moment as though annoyed. He points to the symbol of life on his arm. "Isis. Anubis... or rather Sorus... promised to bring back my family if I served them, he lied, so now I will serve Isis. Perhaps she will help me." he states
He stares at you for a moment as though annoyed. He points to the symbol of life on his arm. "Isis. Anubis... or rather Sorus... promised to bring back my family if I served them, he lied, so now I will serve Isis. Perhaps she will help me." he states

"And what if she can't? Then whose side will you fall to?"
"And what if she can't? Then whose side will you fall to?"

"She can. If she does not, then I will kill her." he states calmly but with a hint of anger in his voice.
"She can. If she does not, then I will kill her." he states calmly but with a hint of anger in his voice.

"If she can return your family to you, then she may be able to return mine to me." I say in deep thought. "I want to join you. I want to join her."
"If she can return your family to you, then she may be able to return mine to me." I say in deep thought. "I want to join you. I want to join her."

"Nay. You are weak, you would do us both badly if you were to follow." he states calmly.
"Nay. You are weak, you would do us both badly if you were to follow." he states calmly.

"It is not your decision to make." I state with a mirrored calm.