Toribash
Originally Posted by Lawrence1 View Post
"Because I have a mind of my own." I breathe out.

He walks forward to you, his muscular figure striking fear into you. "And what if I just killed you now and walked away?" he asks with an annoyed look upon his scarred features
Originally Posted by Romanovsky View Post
He walks forward to you, his muscular figure striking fear into you. "And what if I just killed you now and walked away?" he asks with an annoyed look upon his scarred features

I press a finger roughly against the symbol displayed upon his chest.
"Seems rather contradictory to me."
I press a finger roughly against the symbol displayed upon his chest.
"Seems rather contradictory to me."

"The gods themselves are contradictions." he states.
"The gods themselves are contradictions." he states.

I remain standing there, unwavering, deciding I've said all I've wanted to say.
I remain standing there, unwavering, deciding I've said all I've wanted to say.

He stares at you for a moment before saying "I'm certain Set will have an enjoyable time with your sister." as he turns and walks away.
He stares at you for a moment before saying "I'm certain Set will have an enjoyable time with your sister." as he turns and walks away.

The remark stabs into me and I feel the depth of its reach, but I refuse to let it show. As my blood boils over, my stature and expression remain uncompromised. I begin to follow him in silence at a reasonable distance.
The remark stabs into me and I feel the depth of its reach, but I refuse to let it show. As my blood boils over, my stature and expression remain uncompromised. I begin to follow him in silence at a reasonable distance.

He continues walking towards the former city entrance, obviously aware of you following him.
He continues walking towards the former city entrance, obviously aware of you following him.

I continue onwards, though I move considerably more carefully. With each step I poise myself for defense.