Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Pfft. We're not the ones applying. If you kind figure things out on your own, you have no business in Nitro.
I deleted my sig cuz clan bai nao
Originally Posted by Frost View Post
Punctuation.

Originally Posted by parrot2004 View Post
srry iam not good at writng applactions so plz go easy and tell me what I did wrong

Day Moderated Message:
no racism pl0x
Last edited by Day; Aug 23, 2015 at 08:33 PM.
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Originally Posted by parrot2004 View Post
srry iam not good at writng applactions so plz go easy and tell me what I did wrong

You got denied, told to wait two weeks, applied again within hours, and got insta-denied because listening/reading is something that you don't do.

I will say it one more time:

Last time

Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Hero i was checking outmy cousins app and it wasn't the best but was better than mine when I applied lolol and wtf did parrot2004 just put hi all obey member sat the beginning?!?!! Or am I seeing stuff?
Originally Posted by acjudoka View Post
Hero i was checking outmy cousins app and it wasn't the best but was better than mine when I applied lolol and wtf did parrot2004 just put hi all obey member sat the beginning?!?!! Or am I seeing stuff?

Yes, he did. I caught that as well. It's also one of the many reasons that he was insta-denied.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
thx dude!
-----
i spared with Carni, but i pinged in frame 550, so this is the (EDITED) spar
Last edited by Smurf; Aug 25, 2015 at 10:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Cheetoes View Post
My name is Cheetoes I am a YELLOW BELT. But, don't laugh I am very good in Mushu, Boxshu, and Aikido.

If you want you can fight me I may lose but just know I tried and had fun.

I used to be in (Smile) but, I left for no reason

If you do deny this application oh well I guess my application wasn't good enough to get me in. Anyways I really want to be in this clan. But, I probably think you're tired of reading so I'm done

If you do deny this application oh well

oh well

oh well

oh

well

no
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
My name is GamingPro928 I am a 2nd Dan Black. But, don't laugh I am very good in Mushu, Boxshu, and Aikido. If you want you can fight me I may lose but just know I tried and had fun. I am 16 my IRL name is Nathan (if you call me Nate I will find you and hurt you). I personally know one of your former members DJCHICKENKID2 who is now in [WAPOW]. I used to be in Smile, TKT, and JackAzz but, I left TKT because it was a dead clan. I left Smile because they were being really mean to me. Mainly because, I love this clan it is my favorite clan EVER. I started playing Toribash on September 24 ,2014. I took a year long break because I got fustraited. My favorite mods are Boxshu and Mushu. I use original moves some might say I click randomly (sometimes I do). I am very active on this game I have almost 610 hours in. I mainly play Mushu and somtimes Boxshu. I personally think I'm really good at both mods. I'm a little bit crappy with my come backs but I'm working on it. I play judo and aikido as well but not much. If you do deny this application oh well I guess my application wasn't good enough to get me in. Anyways I really want to be in this clan. But, I probably think you're tired of reading so I'm done. BYEEEEEEEEE (I did not know I couldn't apply with my alternate account so here is my new application.) (Thank you NiteNite for informing me about that.)
Last edited by GamingPro928; Aug 26, 2015 at 08:45 PM.