Toribash
View Poll Results: Awww yeeeeee.
Yessir!
28 Votes / 77.78%
Nah man. :l
8 Votes / 22.22%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I guess it's understandable to dislike waiting but you don't get the same thrill of waiting for what will happen next and stuff
you know like anticipation for the next episode idk that's just me

ALSO BRUBS WHO IS YOUR FAV CHARACTER
Last edited by fluffykat; Jul 17, 2013 at 08:14 PM.
Fuck.
Yes, you have a point with the thrill, but if you think about it like that it would be even more of a thrill to wait till it ends since everybody is talking about it and shiz. Oh and another reason why I dislike watching on-going anime is because usually I tend to forget what happens in the previous episode, especially if I start another series and watch them in parallel (as I would have to since I'm not going to only watch an episode a week).
Proud member of [Pandora]
DON'T FORGET WHEN PEOPLE TALK ABOUT IT THERE'S ALWAYS THE RISK OF SPOILERS
Okay yeah I understand that's true about forgeting some episodes, hasn't really been a problem with me so far
Fuck.
Well yeah I guess Sword Art Online was the last anime that I watched while it was airing and I really had trouble remembering exactly what the last episode was about since in the week between episodes I managed to finish 3 or 4 other series...
So yeah I started Shingeki no Kyojin ( Attack on Titan) as there is only one episode left to air. Simply briliant. Clearly one of the best anime of the last years.

On another note, I've gone up to 212 series so far, which means 70 series in 8 months...meh, could've been better but still.
DUDE I TOLD YOU
Attack on Titan is so wicked
I think there's going to be a season two of it
I really really hope so
Fuck.
Originally Posted by Puffbunny View Post
Watch Colourful. Do it.

Perverts with retarded faces. And nosebleeds.

finally found a good anime

my turn:

And of that studio, I finished the Berserk trilogy and some other stuff by them.
Last edited by Acavado; Oct 30, 2013 at 11:32 PM.
Got up to the guy with his willy hiding between his legs and realised I should get comfy and watch this properly sometime.
HEy