Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

please do explain why you are currently in a clan.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Hi! Hello!
Today I am applying to Nitro due to the fact that I feel I would fit well inside the inner sanctum's of Nitro.

I know you may be worried about my extremely low belt and forum posts, but don't be dumbfounded at these things as I know the forum like the back of my on hand and can handle myself quite well inside a Dojo/ring. I am welcome to all tests and questions you may query
Now on to something's that due with my personal life. I am (Consider) myself to be a class clown. I always try to be the life of a party and when i'm not, usually means i'm off my game.

I currently live in Canada. I had to move with my best friend /roomate due to me not being able to afford a place to live by myself. Some of you may know him as pidgenere who is currently in Sinon. I am currently 21, but can't help but have the mind of a young teenager.

I am currently employed as a Bagger in a small mom and pop store down near Calgary, Alberta. I have a simple way of thinking and usually try to get things down in the simplest ways possible, while also trying to impress those around me.

Some Things about me in Toribash~

I consider myself to be a friendly guy. I usually and well kempt and try to act as mannerly as possible while also not being a party pooper. I may look like the new kid in the block around toribash, but I do know my own way around and have made some great freinds through this game.

Other information you may find interesting to know~

I currently have zero replays, but would like if someone would come in-game and test me so I can prove my worth.

Favorite Song

Favorite Horror Story (Warning-Long wall of text)

Favorite Game

Originally Posted by Tourneymun View Post

App

I say no.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by GamingPro928 View Post
Isnt Nitro a black belt and up clan

It's a precedent. It's like a half rule. There are exceptions in-case someone gets perma banned on a main account. Kinda like the 2 term limit for presidents in the US. FDR served 4 terms as president but that was only because we were in the middle of world war 2.

Application

i say yes :3
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
I am neutral for now. What was your main account's name?

That's the thing i can't remember it if i could i would be using it, it's kinda sad, but yeah you can ask ZhuYuan how good iam if that's why you're neutral, i'm pretty sure he has seen me play on betting servers. ^^

Fire's biggest fanboy
Former Event Squad
Originally Posted by MoonBoiling View Post

App

I am neutral for now. What was your main account's name?
Im a bit nuetral good app overall but are you active on the forums? The issue of recruiting members and them leaving and not telling us is an issue.
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "