Toribash
Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post
It's Christmas, it's the season of forgiveness. Not forgiving your "enemy" is a sin; however, I don't see what's the reason of us forgiving you for whatever you've done in the past so yeah, merry Christmas!

Allow me to type this once and I hope you dig it deep inside your head where you won't be able to erase it:
X is a chromosome which identifies your sex identity. Christ is your very one and only savior. NEVER confuse between the both of them because CHRIST is never an X, it's everything you breathe.

I know I'm being religious here but people confuse God stuff and in some European countries people don't even know what or who God is which makes me so uncomfortable and angry at the same time, so please, don't mix it up.

*Ahem*

"Chi (or X) is the first letter in the Greek word for Christ. In the early days of the Christian church, Christians used the letter X as a secret symbol to indicate their membership in the church to others. If you know the Greek meaning of X, Xmas and Christmas essentially mean the same thing: Christ + mas = Christmas."

it's true that x is a way to identify sex, but it's also a way to identify a Greek number, or the letter in the English alphabet, or, to shorten Christ into X: which still stands for the same thing

In the end, we're all celebrating the same thing, the birth of Jesus Christ. It's a time to be thankful and kind to one another, and I appreciate you informing me! I didn't know some of the stuff you said
Last edited by Karbn; Dec 25, 2017 at 09:32 PM.
To be honest I read and was told X didn't actually define Christ in another language... well that calms me down, thank you xD
I was triggered, sorry for whomever felt offended.

@Lionet: Karbn was working on it, I don't know. I can make a new bank if needed but Karbn wanted to take charge.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Hey man, it's no problem! I understand why you defended your religion, so no harm done.

And I've tried to get the bank back, but since overlord also had access to vector wallet and vector bank, I'm unable to gain access to it until overlord gives permission
@Karbn
That giveaway thing was a joke lmfao.
I really have to work on my sarcasm I swear, told Halu already that I was kidding. I know I could pm this but I want it to be public
Find me ingame and duel me
hey guys do you like my set?
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
Um Mamute pequenino queria voar
Woaaaahahahahah halue that looks sick!! Once it's finished, that's going to be an amazing set

Also, thanks for the Christmas present haluejah, I appreciate it
Karbn, do you mind me asking who made your head? I'm looking for a head similar to your's or Flash's
Halu thank you a lot for the Christmas present.
Your set also looks amazing, looking forward to see the complete version of it (if there'll be any).
i know i phrased that wrong but u know what i mean

I'll try to save up more TC when I can so I can be able to get a ground texture for the Vector logo. Might as well change my old ass set to something that actually fits the logo.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Yeah, thats what im going for, a ground texture, but currently theres only 128x128 ground texture.