Endurance Onslaught 6.0
MERRY CHRISTMAS VECTOR (better late than never)

Thanks for the present Halue <3
-----
Your set looks awesome, halue, can't wait to see the full thing <3
-----
Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post
Merry Christmas everyone!

About the logo stuff, I'm not sure I have enough TC for that but I guess it's a good idea ^

I have enough TC for anything you/Vector needs buddy, no need to worry <3
-----

For future Vector things, moving from Art, Clan Video's to Tourneys and Events <333333333
Last edited by max; Dec 26, 2017 at 08:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I really appreciate having you in the clan, Max. I appreciate everyone I know here but seriously, you are member to be remembered (got it?). ❤️

Also, did you guys know that Elite revived an old clan? Style is the name. Apparently he's recruiting "stylish people", what means he's looking for skilled replay makers, artists, etc.
Hope he does good then, I guess. He's a good friend of mine so I suppose I can only give him a push for the best^

Anyway we guys need to work on our clan video project and I'm still missing some replays in the thread. I need everyone to give up his best replays (try not to make them a lot) and maybe give up a lot of collaborations done together and/or multiplayer games done together. Let's finish this up. I'll organize the shit on the thread so it's easier for us to see who and how is doing or whatever you wanna call that anyway let's roll!
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post
Hope he does good then, I guess. He's a good friend of mine so I suppose I can only give him a push for the best^

Anyway we guys need to work on our clan video project and I'm still missing some replays in the thread. I need everyone to give up his best replays (try not to make them a lot) and maybe give up a lot of collaborations done together and/or multiplayer games done together. Let's finish this up. I'll organize the shit on the thread so it's easier for us to see who and how is doing or whatever you wanna call that anyway let's roll!

I'm finishing up a collab with Lionet, I doubt it'l take too long.
After that I'll make sure to recheck my replays and send my best ones.
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
Um Mamute pequenino queria voar
Yeah I do agree, we've been playing a lot together, but not the right mods, am I right? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
Um Mamute pequenino queria voar
Some of our spars should do it.
-----

Hey guys! Halue made me handsome :^) I think we're married now
Last edited by Lionet; Dec 27, 2017 at 05:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Poor Halu doesn't look as happy as Lionet there

Last edited by Patrickooo; Dec 27, 2017 at 11:25 PM.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █