Toribash
I have a questions.

Ive been trying to figure out how to make two objects be jointed together

also how do you get objects in the same group to have different colors? like in zweihander the handles are joined to the blade and their different colors.
how do i set a mod if i create the game wat do i do most people tell me to put /set mod "mods name here"
is that true becuase i tryed and it didnt work?

or any1 know where to download the latest patch thing i think i have 1.96 or w/e ??
Last edited by MrPoptart; Sep 26, 2008 at 06:15 PM.
Originally Posted by xxxnenexxx View Post
or any1 know where to download the latest patch thing i think i have 1.96 or w/e ??

http://www.toribash.com/

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
how do i set a mod i wanna play assassintower with friend online i create it i put /set mod assassintower.tbm nothing :| then i go to game options click where it says classic and click on assassintower.tbm but then it take me to single player with uke i dont understand it most peopl tell me to do the /set mod thing but it never ever works or is it suppose to be /setmodassassintower.tbm or the lets say assassintower is number 45 do i put /set mod #45assassintower.tbm or wat im freaking oout i feel so nubby and i never get help i have had this question from about almost 3 weeks so if u know please please please help me on this problem or is it the version i have how do i check then version i have it only says toribash? (i have windows vista hp pavilion entertainment pc dv9000) plz reply =[
efrain gonzalez
go to where you downloaded toribash (C:\Program Files\toribash or C:\games\toribash) the toribash folder usually says what version it is, for example:
C:\Program Files\toribash-3.41