Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Well don't we just have the best timezones...I probably won't be able to make any of the fights (+10 GMT ftw) so good luck if you guys settle on a time.

-kas- and I just met up ingame and thought we would play the first two games just as a start. So far its (KnC) 2 - 0 [U]
Last edited by Truth; Jun 22, 2015 at 08:33 AM.
Well thats a start I suppose
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
Oh sh!t such a bad time for me i won't be able to spectate sry guys
Life is good when you have friends backing you up
Kiki and I played cold and nerfpls.
Kiki beat cold once and nerfpls once and I beat nerfpls once in greykido. The score is now 5-0
Holy shet were doing good, :o I really wannaget on and help now XD
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
Hello there.

Organize yourself so we can make our fight. Hidden is more likely to fight in the weekends (Friday - Saturday - Sunday), so let's try to meet an agreement.

Our GMT is -03:00.
is time guys, lets not mess around, lets get this done on time.
Well, hi, hello.
Feel free to join us on IRC, the channel is #Hidden. We can arrange stuff in there, it's much quicker. You can post in our thread in English too, no problem.

So, what's the best time for you guys? I'll be available the whole week, but thursday (I guess). Anyways, I'd rather play on the weekends, as iver said.

And - if it's not asking too much -, could you get a list of your members' GMT? Ours is -03:00.

bye, good luck
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???