Ranking
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Lilly's route was my second favorite. Hanako and Lilly both have very close stories, as all the stories progress the same storyline (i.e. Emi still has her track meet regardless of whether you take her route or not) and the two are very similar with their underlying route themes and how close they are as friends. Slight differences, but similar enough that they inspire similar feels. Hanako's is just gut-wrenching though ._. I was curled up in my bed for 3 days after playing her route. Happiest ending by far though imo.

Hanako also has the best casual wear :> that hat is bangin' and her jammies are cute as fuck.

Just finished Shizune's route last night, damn that was way longer than Emi's route. Took me like 8 freaking hours. Emi's route took like 4-5 hours.

Shizune route spoiler {sort of}

Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Just finished Shizune's route last night, damn that was way longer than Emi's route. Took me like 8 freaking hours. Emi's route took like 4-5 hours.

Shizune route spoiler {sort of}

Shizune's ending was... different... from everybody else's endings. Definitely was my least favorite route, the entire route felt so controlled, which fits her character, but it makes it boring.

Fucking Rin's route is hard to navigate, I never get a bad end unless it's deliberate (Misha scene :>) but Rin's route nearly got me.
Last edited by Oracle; Apr 15, 2014 at 05:04 PM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Yeah I saved just before the Misha scene

misha scene

Every time I saw rin in Emi's route, I was like do I really even want to try conquer her.... She makes no damn sense.
Rin was fourth favorite, but just barely. Emi and Rin both share stories that ring to a degree similar, but Rin's is a little deeper, a little harder to follow, but significantly more feels. But Emi is too cute, so that's why she's third.

misha

Could someone teamviewer with me and teach me how to download VN and how to run it
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
I started Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo the other day..
It's pretty enjoyable.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by Tricerafi View Post
Could someone teamviewer with me and teach me how to download VN and how to run it

> find download
> download
> open .exe or run in .iso program (simulates a cd/dvd drive)
> install
> if applicable, find english patch
> download
> run patch
> open VN
> profit

VN setup in a nutshell.

Also, The World Only God Knows :> my face is hurting from my stupid grin
Lol I just finished The world only god knows season 2 last night. You watching it too? I love it, it's so awesome.

Also sakurasou no pet na kanojo was badass, I loved shiina, she's so adorable.
Where the best place to download VN and the english Patch.
And is that nutshell work in MAC?
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you