Toribash
Shook is my bro and game making partner, and I'm dutch. So that's a neat coincidence.
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
Originally Posted by Chartle View Post
Shook is my bro and game making partner, and I'm dutch. So that's a neat coincidence.

What games do you sexy bros make, then? I have completely missed out on this.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Originally Posted by Kraetyz View Post
What games do you sexy bros make, then? I have completely missed out on this.

This is the most active thread about it

We have a tropes page!

There's a thread hanging around gaming chat, but it's not that active. You wanna go to the one I linked for leaks and sneak peeks.
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
Originally Posted by Chartle View Post
This is the most active thread about it

We have a tropes page!

There's a thread hanging around gaming chat, but it's not that active. You wanna go to the one I linked for leaks and sneak peeks.

Neat *click*
I'm jelly. I wish I had time to make a game except the one I'm making for my current school project (I'll let you in on a secret: It's awful and I regret the design).
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
I saw the band Brand New play their discography over two nights in Long Island and New Jersey. They were honestly some of the best concerts I've ever been to, the crowds were so into it and I really like the music Brand New has put out.
I celebrated Yule.
How's life going? Finally got my first relevant summer job, doing research on stem cells. Basically a lab bitch for researchers, but it'll be a helluva lot better than delivering pizza.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Still just studying the basics of programming and algorithms. Also presenting my first game project tomorrow. We'll see how it goes. If anyone wants to play the game, it's right here:
http://rapidshare.com/share/A621AA69...FDF4E97BFFADEE
Arrow keys to move. Stay alive as long as you can. Keep the green balls alive to gain points faster. Have fun*.

*fun is currently bugged and may not work for you
I've been playing a lot of hearthstone. It's a really fun game, and a nice break from how stressful games like starcraft 2 can be.
School is uneventful.
Oh yeah, speaking of SC2, I downloaded it again because Arcade's free and I really really wanted to try out Starbow. It's fucking fantastic. Brood War v2.0, everything I ever wanted in life.