Ranking
Originally Posted by ManBreakfast View Post
If only it had a chakram :P

At least nothing in WC3 uses a scythe.

And the only thing that could possibly look slightly like Cevius at this point would be one of those Goblin Robo-Lumberjack things I always hated :X

^that post = win + lol

My try with tracing.
I sent you a PM, Lord_Inquisitor.
I phailed in the other try.
This looks like a job for HAMSTER!
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
*Sigh* Why do you tell me this now Cevius? I already finished the black&white version and started coloring...*exasperated cry of frustration*. I'll do what I can... I made you a cross between the Tower of Barad-Dur (LotR ref. Tower that the Eye of Sauron "lives" on.) And fluted psycho kinetic armor. I guess I can work that color scheme in... Oh, and your armor is edged in gold tracery with the word BAN. Or I can completely redo it and delay the entire process and possible cause the comic to be released late. Your choice.
-----
Coloring on a comp. is a no-go for me, cuz I don't have an art program. Yet. Hopefully by next week I'll have something (Photoshop and Painter X), but then I'll need to learn some skillz, so this issue at least will have to suffer my hand coloring skill.
-----
Qegola's next. Cev's preview should be up later today, or poss. a week from now. :/

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
Oh. kthnx.
-----
About the tracing...it just seems, indistinct. It lacks the viceral appeal of the hand done art. Its good, but I just doesn't feel right to me. Sorry.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
Heads up. Cevius is done. When your head is asploded by his awesomeness, try not to get the blood 'n stuff on it...I want it to work later when I steal it.
So yeah, here he is. Enjoy!

Qegola should be up tomorrow.

It's too awesome for words.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸