Toribash
>:^|
k senpai
sry i mean i did my replay i just didnt edit it cause i didnt check forums for certain stuff
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
well Patrick, that's true. He fulfilled his task but Karbn asked him to make it again

after all making collabs in general usually is like that, we need this communication and cooperation with each other to make it work well. Turning this into merely a game without caring about the replay itself makes things meaningless
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

no its ok Lionet
i had a task i did it but i didnt do it as the next person wanted so it means it wasnt completed yet Patrick is right...No need to discuiss this im out of the collab for not making my task in time
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Originally Posted by denilumi View Post
no its ok Lionet
i had a task i did it but i didnt do it as the next person wanted so it means it wasnt completed yet Patrick is right...No need to discuiss this im out of the collab for not making my task in time

I still think there's no reason for dq'ing you. Let's wait for his response anyways

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by denilumi View Post
i say we stop discuissing this
im out thats it

nobody is discussing here though

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Geez I go to sleep and suddenly the collaboration channel is alive again.

It's not like you never completed your part of the collaboration, you did. Having completed your part of the collaboration, you didn't check this channel cause you probably thought there's wasn't a need for at least two days.

But if Pat says you're out, then you're out I guess. Please Dm me on discord, Dad#7798 and we'll talk about what went wrong
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
well
i was gonna ask for an out cause i dont play tb that much again
it has dust on top of it
havent cleaned it

no but forreal i dont enjoy tb anymore and i rarley check forums
i guess i dont enjoy this game anymore
i had a goal to join ORMO and now that i joined ormo i feel like i have nothing to do
ive lost inspiration
Last edited by Deni; Jul 22, 2018 at 06:06 PM.
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
If you did your part but haven't posted it yet I will let you back in with no further notice.

BUT, if you're calling out then I can't do anything about that, it's your call eventually. Remember though, you signed in first, it'd be inappropriate and unsportsmanlike to just leave like that.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by Patrickooo View Post
If you did your part but haven't posted it yet I will let you back in with no further notice.

by the way, he did his part and posted, but Karbn asked him to make again keeping the manip

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]