Toribash
Wow... You've come a long way...
When it started, my first thought was "good... more random stuff" but it was clear that there was some difference at the second part, so I was kinda expecting something... and yep, indeed.
Got impressed there and gotta say: really good job, dude... I gotta ask you for more now. Do it.

Also, side note... Didn't knew Pusga also made this kinda of stuff... Also impressed me positively... Gotta message him.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
every weekend i do yes
also yes, i work 2 jobs

but other then that, I'm really doing nothing with my life. No college or a clear view of what I want to do in life
Yeah... I kinda feel the same thing, sometimes.
There's something missing and I should probably start something like learn a new language or a learn a new musical instrument. Too bad that I'm lazy as shit... If I only had someone to join me in some of these initiatives, maybe I would be able to start and stick with them... (heh)
Anyway, I might try to go for my driver's license soon... Still don't have enough money. Can't wait to get behind a car and just crash it on the first turn, yay.

Last but not least, I might be posting pictures/teasers in some days for something I've been imagining lately... Basically, it's my own personal concept of this character (began with a name, it's now a character) called hayz.

Nice stuff, Nearly... A bit too rash/agressive imo but it was consistent through the whole thing.
always ~
What's with the obsession? lol

Nah, you're not... It was never the plan to begin with.
The best you're probably getting is a visual representation of this character that has been a lot in the later years (my alias, split personality, a character, an idealization of a perfect fellow just a few years older than me, etc.). It's just a big mess.
I've been kinda disconnecting from this, let's say, character recently. Also a procrastinate myself hasn't been working on any plans and or drawings, so yeah.

Let's hope something shows up by christmas day time.
always ~