Toribash
I'm just gonna bump this because I'm fucking desperate.

So a song was stuck in my head before and I finally found out that it was called Buried Myself Alive by The Used a decade later. This discovery was so freeing and opened me up to punk rock.

Now I have a different song stuck in my head, but this time it's a Tagalog OPM Rap song. It's pretty old. I saw it way back on a Final Fantasy music video. I only really remember what the melody sounds like with the female vocals in the beginning/chorus. I don't even know what the lyrics are. When I was looking for Buried Myself Alive, I only sort of knew the phrase "and if you want me back", though I mistook it for "and if you want me dead". It was still enough to find it.

It's 2 am and I'm getting a little frustrated trying to look by myself. I'm posting this here in hopes that any of you guys could help me with finding this song. I can hum it or play the melody on my guitar if any of you guys are willing. Thanks.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
now i actually don't know any OPM truly by heart (i mean i did catch the lyrics from a couple eraserheads songs because they're heavily played)

but i think what you're looking for is called Sirena or something, it has a female voice singing the chorus and it's rap for the rest
Nah, it's old. It's probably from the 2000s, but it could be from the 90s. Sirena is pretty good tho.
My Replays
Yo same. I actually hit 10k in the mania ladder a few days ago.

Despite having an insanely low acc. Look at this. I have the second lowest acc in this pic.
Last edited by SparChar; Nov 18, 2016 at 05:54 PM.
My Replays