Ranking
SAS is pretty inefficient, ASA (if I remember correctly) is more damaging (and I'm pretty sure you get the double damage from water on both the ticks, but I'm not sure). SQS is decent, but in most situations I prefer DQQ if I want to wet someone. SSR is really unreliable in my opinion, I prefer just !ARA -> RRR or !RRR (exclamation point = self-cast). QQQ -> AAA is really fun and disruptive, so I do use it on occasion, but most of the time it's better to, one you've QQQd your opponent, to drop some sort of frost spell on them, knockdown, and then start casting lightning or arcane while they're trying to get their frost off. This is especially awesome if they've warded fire, because then you've QQQd them, frosted them, knockdowned them and only THEN they get to ward anything that lets them defrost.

Also what is azerty?
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
azerty keyboard
i changed the keybindings

No? Who the hell uses an azerty keyboard? Does that even exist anymore, I thought that was a really old and outdated layout? >_> Also yes, changing keybinds then might be a great idea, but guides are going to take a couple extra moments to get through for you then. :P
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Originally Posted by Kraetyz View Post
No? Who the hell uses an azerty keyboard? Does that even exist anymore, I thought that was a really old and outdated layout? >_> Also yes, changing keybinds then might be a great idea, but guides are going to take a couple extra moments to get through for you then. :P

qwerty is barely different
actually, qwerty is worse because you have to control the A key with your pinky or something like that
f=m*a syens
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
qwerty is barely different
actually, qwerty is worse because you have to control the A key with your pinky or something like that

>have to
I use like two fingers on each hand when I type, sometimes the left ring finger but that's just barely. "Proper keyboard techniques" are, for me, pretty stupid because I clock at about 70-80 WPM anyway.

Also: Maybe it is. Wait, where is your Q key?!
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
Weeks later, still can't find a job. Looks like I'll be here forever guys.

Hello friend. It's okay, I'm still in college like a fucking loser. Good luck with the job, dude, I know what a hell it can be.
*was jobless for a year*
Thanks man. I'd love to stay in college for a few more years, but being in the US, it would cost me 3 years of wages for 2 years of college.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
Thanks man. I'd love to stay in college for a few more years, but being in the US, it would cost me 3 years of wages for 2 years of college.

So worth it. jk. Yeah, that's pretty rough. Shit, I don't even know if I can finish college, though I'd like to. Even if I do, I don't think I'll be able to find a job. I'm too much of a shit eating, unmotivated cunt. We'll see.

In lighter news: Crypt of the NecroDancer, 140, LYNE and Speedrunners. These are games you should look up. They are all very, very good.
Originally Posted by Kraetyz View Post
In lighter news: Crypt of the NecroDancer, 140, LYNE and Speedrunners. These are games you should look up. They are all very, very good.

Speedrunners is a lot of fun, definitely worth playing. I haven't played the other games, I'll have to check them out.

I've been getting pretty into CS:GO recently and I've been enjoying it. It's probably the most fun I've had playing a game since Starcraft 2 a couple years ago, which is saying a lot haha.