Ranking
Thankee, thankee, now 'nyone 'ereabouts been a heard word or seen sight o' the man hisself? I would be orful pleezed to be ahearin' his thoughts on the subjet.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
*sigh*

Its great work, but not quite what i envisioned me looking like. Above the neck is great. The rest looks like it should belong to someone else

*Cevius wanders off to make himself*
<( O )>
...damn that was harsh...
[sarcasm]FINE go make yourself. Ingrate.[/sarcasm]
I might just change it. *collects the pieces of his shattered mind and shuffles back to his hole in the ground*

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
You wont survive long as an artist if you cant accept criticsm. Also, you should know by now that any artist is likley to disaprove of someone elses interperation of what they look like.

It is great work, but totally unalienish. Think more Xenomorph and less Holy Knight

This is another plus for digital art, anything can be altered easily. Pencil on paper is a btich
<( O )>
'sokay, Lordy.

Much like Cevius, I have a character envisioned around my name. I don't actually have the ability to draw it out, but I wish I could.

For example... there are several small things i would integrate, blah blah, tiny little nuances in the way I stand, etc. But of course, I'm trying to give you some freedom when designing me.

Don't worry about Cevius's criticism. It's just kinda like becoming a brain surgeon when your dad always wanted you to be a dentist.
Originally Posted by ManBreakfast View Post
Don't worry about Cevius's criticism. It's just kinda like becoming a brain surgeon when your dad always wanted you to be a dentist.

O_o what an analogy
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
I was jk. But I still might change it anyway if I have time. It would've been much better if you had told me beforehand, such as after one of my several "Check In" posts... but go ahead change it. Your's will probably look better anyway, what with its "digital enhancement."
-----
For those of you whose characters still await completion: PLEASE LEARN FROM THIS. If you want something specific, please tell me as early as possible. Otherwise you may end up dissatisfied with your character. Now is the time to label specifics. I can't promise perfection because I can't read your mind, but whatever you can give me will help enormously.
-----
Again, Qegola, you're next.

How i envision me. Its just lines, no colour/solid shading yet.

Another boon for digital art, you f*ckup, you just undo or erase it. Takes some practice with the mouse to do well though. You might want to get a Wacom tablet, since you are already used to using a pen.

<( O )>
Ah. That's helpful...or it would have been a few pages back.... The problem was that I had to keep you in line with the other admins. I wanted to keep the "armored god" theme going, but hey, it IS supposed to be you. This opens many opportunities if I decide to customize...
Flash of Inspiration! *scurries to his darkly lit room, grabs pen and paper and scribbles furiously*
-----
Remember, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE tell me what you want.