Endurance Onslaught 6.0
This is not remastering this is just making it worse xD

Just kidding brother looks great just need a little more pimping then I'm sure you'll edit it just fine in the game engine.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
i'm guessing you're a beginner at 3d objects XD his soul is so lifeless... keep it up! you'll get much better as time goes on :P
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Hahaha yes I'm a beginner xD
Btw. he has no soul cuz it's a rig-ready model so I can make him alive in game engine ^^

Anotha test:
https://gfycat.com/FrenchCornyEthiopianwolf
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
That looks pretty nice. I can't really say anything bad about it other than the fact that it looks lifeless. The animation itself is good, but the fingers are stiff

Hey, I've never posted here. I guess I'll make one. For some odd reason I decided to try and draw what my toribash character would look like in real life, but I completely forgot that I can't draw at all. So here's the result. I know I am horrible at drawing, but to be fair I drew this with a crappy dull pencil

Hi

Last edited by Instep; Jun 8, 2018 at 12:31 PM.
"It doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful"
My replay thread
Actually, it's not that bad! The crest is a little asymmetrical, and the angle of the mask is a little off, but for your first post in the art board, I love it! I'd love to see you draw more of this stuff man!
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Better than my stuff, great job!

The legs look a lil thicc, but i like the design concept. Looks like a mix of an anime and tribal design imo. (Ur already better than me so gj bob)
Last edited by Lotus; Jun 8, 2018 at 01:52 PM.
¿?
Originally Posted by Instep View Post
That looks pretty nice. I can't really say anything bad about it other than the fact that it looks lifeless. The animation itself is good, but the fingers are stiff

Hey, I've never posted here. I guess I'll make one. For some odd reason I decided to try and draw what my toribash character would look like in real life, but I completely forgot that I can't draw at all. So here's the result. I know I am horrible at drawing, but to be fair I drew this with a crappy dull pencil

Hi

is this a motherfucking Kingdom Hearts refrence?
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Haha, that was not my intention unfortunately. Why did you think that? Is it because of the black and white hooded cloak? Cause it does look similar to the cloak in KH2
"It doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful"
My replay thread
Originally Posted by Instep View Post
Haha, that was not my intention unfortunately. Why did you think that? Is it because of the black and white hooded cloak? Cause it does look similar to the cloak in KH2

looks like a foreteller from the age of fairy tales
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]