Ranking
actually it can be gynx...jus watch!!!! hahahahaha its called the edit button (godbless u edit button)

I wanna join bncy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name, etc? i am jg101 hi!!! my real name is josh
belt: second dan blackbelt
Clans? [Decap]
Modes? taekyon, wushu and aikido
Flavour? shit
Virgin? not for long ;)
Status? in an unstable relationship, in other words a bear is currently trying to rape me
Cup Size? i aint a girl! i
Underwear? bonds
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my grandfather did; is his sleep, not screaming like the passengers in his car.
We know what you said originally, we only go by what's said first. Woulda been a nice addition, sucks you don't want to.
Back in my day...
my friend was right when he told me that joining bncy is as hard as eating ten tacos and not farting once cause i tried both and failed both lol i am kidding

u dont think i wanna join huh? well i guess u made up ure mindz, but its your loss bncy not minne

*snif sobb*

and remeber this i shall reconvince u again!!! somehow i will some day u will realize that i truly want to devote myself to bncy!!! hahahahhahah..."oh shit here comes that horny bear again holy shit no please spear me! please don't rape m......!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by jg101; Aug 10, 2009 at 02:41 PM.
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my grandfather did; is his sleep, not screaming like the passengers in his car.
Does your friend happen to be . . . AN WALRUS?
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
uh no why lol
Originally Posted by Litto View Post
I accidentally an whole walrus, once.

I almost accidentally an whole walrus, but a giant enemy crab got in the way.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well