Toribash
hello, it's tomorrow
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Yeah, sorry about the delay...

It's the (word opposite to official) birthday anyway but hey...
So...
5 years ago, huh... I guess some things changed here and there... Most of them were for the best but hard times nevertheless.
It's shitty we realize how time passes so swiftly now... I could even swear I just signed up about 2 weeks ago and here we are, after 5 years.
I had a lot of chances to leave this for real... It's like I don't even play the game anymore. If I hadn't joined this clan I would probably already gone by now but I'm still here and it's just because I care for some people or something. It's a tricky situation but what I'm trying to say is...
Thank you all for being here... to the ones who made my times better while I was still in the beginning, to the ones who kept me around, to the ones I lost touch with but I still remember them and the good times we had and to the ones who deserve it because more or less, I've learned from them... And thanks to the game overall: it helped me when I was passing bad times and and introduced to another people and all of that.

Ha.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Hey guys, I have a yes from Hayz so just gonna say I think this clan is pretty chill and all. Like in my app, I'm really active and I'm joining the Marines. I've sorta introduced myself and would like to know you all a little.
PM me for buy, sell, and trade!
Truly doesn't feel like six years ago I made this account... Wow.
PM me for buy, sell, and trade!