Toribash
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
Doesn't stack? Oh well, as far as I know, his ulti has 1.5 AP rate. So, if You have about 400 AP, You can shield someone for 750 base amount and 600 bonus from AP. That gives 1350 damage absorb per 120 seconds (of course, with CDR it's way lower). I think that it's much enough. You can also shield yourself for 250 base amount and additional 300 AP bonus gives you 550 dmg absorb per 5 seconds (with CDR, lower). Now, think that 400 AP isn't that much yet. At about 3 lvl I can easily get a first blood kill taunting someone, using vorpal blade (which heals me) and shield myself, and then repeat.

except it doesnt work althought it is pretty.

the "5seconds shield" wastes too much stamina and needs to be with 40%cdr and only goes for 3 seconds and it will ba maxed as your last power so 500 dmg absorve when you are lvl 18 which, because you went ap, is nothing due to no resistances and low hp.

Ultimate has huge cd and a good base shield, no need to make it higher.

Taunt will be useless since will wont be able to engage as well as you should, you willprobably need your allie to engage and then go with ulti.

the Q will probably be strong but not worth it IMO.

Shen needz buff, i play him as jungler and even thought i can do easy jungle and be very scary for the enemy team, i still think shen falls to the late game.

What you said about the early kill its only because shen is powerfull earlygame.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Originally Posted by pinheads View Post
i build him atmogs in solo with gp5 itemsupport or wriggles depends on your position.

critplank is just squishy and my critchance when i am finished is about 60-70% at 4k health.
and bout 250-300 ad
glasscannon builds are so meh
tankplank is superior

Atmogs is the current meta, but critplank still has rediculous poke. The point about poke is that you don't engage while the enemy is at full health, you just sit there and poke them until it's safer to engage. Sure, it might not be as good as tanky-deepsplank, but it's still far from bad.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by AkumaBeast View Post
except it doesnt work althought it is pretty.

the "5seconds shield" wastes too much stamina and needs to be with 40%cdr and only goes for 3 seconds and it will ba maxed as your last power so 500 dmg absorve when you are lvl 18 which, because you went ap, is nothing due to no resistances and low hp.

Ultimate has huge cd and a good base shield, no need to make it higher.

Taunt will be useless since will wont be able to engage as well as you should, you willprobably need your allie to engage and then go with ulti.

the Q will probably be strong but not worth it IMO.

1.Shen needz buff, i play him as jungler and even thought i can do easy jungle and be very scary for the enemy team,2. i still think shen falls to the late game.

What you said about the early kill its only because shen is powerfull earlygame.

1. Yeah but just a small.
2. Build him as a bruiser and he'll be constantly good through the game.
For example if you're lvl 18 and your item build looks somewhat like this:
Merc/ ninja tabi
Trintiny force
warmogs
atmas
force of nature

Then you'll deal so much dmg while being epic tanky.
To keep things short, shens early game is awesome and his end game too (in case you play him as a bruiser), the only part of the game which sucks is mid game, can't really explain why but I always feel a bit weak in mid game :/

And btw. I usually go solo top and never got outlaned really! They try to jungle gank you, just pop up ghost and shadow dash in the brush then run to your tower. And your shadow dash is also a nice gank opener.
Of course you can play him as a jungler but imo there are way better champions like lee sin etc.

Try it out and you'll see that it works nice
[GU] [RL][Epic Replay Theard][Realism Player][deviantART]
chreeys i know that is a good way to play him, i was just saying that the ap way is soo bad.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
chreeys i know that is a good way to play him, i was just saying that the ap way is soo bad.

If you're forced to play pure tank then ap tank is (imo) the best way to play.
You could rush something like this:
Klick, gives you nice amount of hp, resistances and some nice cc on your "q" through relai's, and last but not least you'll have 150 AP which is a nice amount of bonus shield of your ult and some decent dmg on your "q".
[GU] [RL][Epic Replay Theard][Realism Player][deviantART]

I always engage first with Taunt, and still I don't need any help - while they are on me, I shield and my team jumps after me - in 2-3 seconds enemies are dead or are running away scared. Shadow dash is not only useful skill as taunt, it's also a weapon that can scary just by being itself.

And yes, Shen IS powerful earlygame. That's true :)
-----
Originally Posted by Chreeys View Post
If you're forced to play pure tank then ap tank is (imo) the best way to play.
You could rush something like this:
Klick, gives you nice amount of hp, resistances and some nice cc on your "q" through relai's, and last but not least you'll have 150 AP which is a nice amount of bonus shield of your ult and some decent dmg on your "q".

What does "Effective Health" stand for?
Last edited by Saint; Dec 9, 2011 at 07:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Lume, you've spelled Legends wrong in your signature.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks