Toribash
I say yes to trice - Experienced, really loyal, and a good rep. overall

Power looks like he knows his shit too. Eh. Yes from me, And he also actually did a free form.
A clan never dies until everyone gives up.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Well the answer is gonna be the acceptence of both of them. My vote goes as 2 yesses.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Linkhunter is on
he gave me the invite
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
and no one i repeat NO ONE will gives up
anyway going inactive from 29th June to 5th July
Reason:Road trip
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
I dont give up on you guys
So I dont see why you would give up on me
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

i wont give up
I will stay active after i come back to home.
And i dont want this awesome clan die
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Originally Posted by 1PowerTor1 View Post
Hello all. My name is Vítor Bordignon in real life my name in game is 1PowerTor1.
Well I'm 10 dan black belt 15 years and was banned a few weeks behind.
It was a ridiculous reason but out of the rules is not considered a good deed.
I do not feel any anger that I had been banned. I understand that rules are rules, I live in Brazil (I think that the clan has a Brazilian) and I've been a member of the extreme. I want to re-join this family again, I started in 2010, stopped a few months.
I wanted to get into the extreme to help the clan in their war and have a family.
I would also say that besides Toribash game, OSU!, Killing floor, Tourchlight (like diablo but has pet), I think that part is useless but that's what I play when they not want to play Toribash. Study the afternoon (1: 30 pm to 5:45 pm).
I wanted to understand I need to study. I've been in other clans, Fire (not Fyre), Extreme and Void.
Game usually 5-6 hours, depending of day.
I have no idea if it is applied has exactly 500 words, but that's all I have to say.

bolding your application is a novice move. if you expect to enter a clan at the least don't do anything to your font. making your app bold like this shows the quality of your posts and your willingness to make them long and detailed. as of now the only things you have in your favor are your 10th dan satus and your supposed good rep. that's great and all but you need to prove your forum willingness just as well as your ingame abilities. as of now my answer for this application will remain a no unless given sufficient reason to change it.
Last edited by DeathNoteX; Jun 25, 2012 at 04:51 PM. Reason: m1574k3
☼Extreme til the end☼
Kam | Tsukiomi l Pickaxecut l BamBam69 l Linkhunter l Cozzakill | DjPz