Toribash
Originally Posted by Hayz View Post
It's like I wasn't interested at the time or something... Like I even sa

hey man, i'm coming off as being a jerk aren't i? i'm sorry, that wasn't my intention. what i meant was adding me on steam for the sole purpose of doing the tourney thing. i don't really talk to people on steam/skype/anywhere anymore, so i'm not trying to add you to talk to you all the time and now we can be best buds and this that and the other. sorry again for being rude.
wow that
sucked
Nobody said that but from what I've read, it seemed like the sole reason for the still nonexistence of the tourney was my laziness.

And I had to explain what happened and the reasons behind my decision so far because yes: it's all my fault. I don't think I've never pointed the fingers to nobody and if I made people think that, it was all a big misinformation from my part.
The tourney never happened because of me and my decision of not doing it so because I wasn't feel like doing it without you two. That's fine, nobody's perfect and specially me because we all pretty aware of my flaws by now after this long. Moving along...

About steam, once again... I'm going to add you shortly (in some days maybe) and I'm even ready to start making plans to the next weekend (11st and 12nd April). Easter is coming soon and I don't know about you all but this is a pretty familiar based event around here. So, and with that in my way, I can't even considerate any plans for this weekend when everybody seems more available for plays during that time.

Finally, a note specially for nearly: we were and are always cool and you know that... after all this time, you're still a cool guy and hope you have the same opinion about me. I'm not treating you any different for being on a different clan or because we don't talk much anymore... I would do the same thing with hacks because I feel that points need to be taken in consideration when it's required too. I probably shouldn't even bother too much with all this text cause we kinda get along well with just some few words but there's always exceptions to the rule. No offense to you in any type, just want the best for you.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Just letting you guys know I'm pretty much up for any time ingame with warning.
PM me for buy, sell, and trade!
Eh hayz man all is good
It's really awesome you wanted to wait for me, and I feel bad about forgetting. I'll makr it up to you by getting 100% of the funds we need.

I'll give a few days notice for when the tourney will be, alright?
I'll also chill in our irc for questions when I'm online
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
Eh hayz man all is good
It's really awesome you wanted to wait for me, and I feel bad about forgetting. I'll makr it up to you by getting 100% of the funds we need.

Like I said, I'm not blaming anyone here except me. So don't feel bad or feel like it's your responsibility on the whole situation.
But it's cool and I appreciate anything you can get... I'll be selling whatever items on my inventory shortly enough. I'm expecting about 10k tc because of the hunter force and what not but don't really know the actual market prices so not sure what I'll get.

Anyway, about the tourney... it would be pretty awesome if we could do it like on the next weekend but I'm sure we'll still talk about it until then.
always ~
I'm expecting around 750kish on my end, so we will be able to do a few here and there.

Also, not the weekend such as tomorrow right? Like next next weekend?
Originally Posted by Hayz View Post
I'm going to add you shortly (in some days maybe) and I'm even ready to start making plans to the next weekend (11st and 12nd April). Easter is coming soon and I don't know about you all but this is a pretty familiar based event around here. So, and with that in my way, I can't even considerate any plans for this weekend when everybody seems more available for plays during that time.

Yes.

Also that's a looot of TC's... we probably don't need that much.
It would be fine with 50k or whatever.
always ~