Toribash
Hampa once gave me 100k in a competition though I don't think that means much. :/
Back in the day I was a marketing Guru. When I left I gave 70K+ and shit load of valuable items away to a "friend" lol. When I returned I messaged him like "What's up?!?" but didn't offer anything. Not surprising though lol that's just the way it goes.
PM me for buy, sell, and trade!
Ive always juat gave out handouts with expecting nothing in return
Because youd be surprised who your real friends are after youve done things for them and they no longer need you
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
Ive always juat gave out handouts with expecting nothing in return
Because youd be surprised who your real friends are after youve done things for them and they no longer need you

can i have some money so i can buy more joint textures

Originally Posted by Hayz View Post
Finally, a note specially for nearly

we've always been cool, i just worry sometimes that i come off as being annoying or irritating and i'm trying a bit to fix that. i guess part of the reason i was nagging you so much is i really wanna hang out with you guys since i've pretty much been talking exclusively with my gf the past few whenever.
Last edited by Nearly; Apr 7, 2015 at 06:48 PM.
wow that
sucked
Lol it wasn't the expectation of him giving me anything, it was more the morality of it considering he's really well off now. Ah well, I don't ask for anything. I work hard to get it and if I pick up some extra on the way, great lol.
Woah, you guys are still around?
-----
oh shit, I applied to this clan when I was in grade 8
Last edited by madpen; Apr 10, 2015 at 12:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm Back Baby
Yep, still kicking. Fun fact, I was part of this clan a few years back but left because of inactivity but I'm back.