Toribash
Get a pilot license

(greetings from Bali o7)
Step out of your skin, put it in a jar. I thought they were my friends, but they were cannonballs.
Torimusic, you're being misunderstood quite a lot lately ._.
That's sad... But it's not a problem for us, isn't it? Just try to learn english more seriously ;)
also that adress thing... Was kind of a joke, lol. But thanks for telling anyways. xD
ehh... Last day of teh school... But there are 4 huge exams to be done now... Sad.. X(
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
nah, the place got all haxed and stuff. So the thread got deleted.
Had to post it again.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
TM, you came and asked ME, I'm not the leader.
nor am i of much importance in this clan.

anyway, people, . .show meh more love.
i needs it
I've been busy nowadays because of getting TC and making textures to sell :)
@MrUndies LOL
@Isolation I haven't seen you even once lol
@Art I'm just really lazy in typing that is the reason why I get misunderstood lately. Also the address thing lol
@Kamouri Oh yeah I forgot sorry but I asked you cause Art wasn't around that time I think? And Your Important to this clan Kamouri also heres some love take it <3
I also have lots of LOLs lately haha using a word to much that you forgot what the word means or the abbreviation means
Over use of Emoticons -_-
@Art Thanks for the advice
Please check this art and tell me what could be the price of this set. ^_^

Resize: Yes
Size Available: 512 x 512, 256 x 256, 128 x 128.
Recolor: No
Note: The Relax and Force color and any other are not included except the art as listed(Head, Biceps, Triceps, Thigh, Legs, Feet, Hands, Groin, Stomach, Breast, Chest) This cannot be individually bought this can only be bought by set
Send the TC first if the link that would be given to you wouldn't work complain on this thread and if the problem have not been resolved immediately or the complaint have not been responded to please be patient cause the owner might be offline.
xx NO REFUND xx

First Time I did these So please help me price it

Last edited by ToriMusic; May 18, 2012 at 05:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Over use of Emoticons

qft xD

that's quite a nice set ^^, but I can't really tell how much it's worth, rarely visited the market section.
Maybe that would go over 6k
anyway, GJ

edit: also, I already got the tc, you don't have to return it
Last edited by J0Y; May 18, 2012 at 04:53 PM.
Step out of your skin, put it in a jar. I thought they were my friends, but they were cannonballs.
Thanks J0Y, BTW, Thank God another member is online ^_^ I used 12 hours estimated of 110 Layers I'm thinking about recoloring though, It will take some time lol

emoticons haha

I'm at the IRC

edit: Really?