7. If you're artist post your's art :
8.Post some replays too.
9.Why do you want to join?i would like to meet some new people

the replay is old but i like it and so do alot of other people
Attached Files
DSX_MovinOnUp.rpl (135.4 KB, 13 views)
Taylor Gang or Die
Darkslayerx
you seem to have skill, and proper belt level, i think you would make a great addition to phoenix, it did not take long to discuss you.
YOUR APPLICATION WAS ACCEPTED
Last edited by Aelak; Oct 27, 2009 at 01:27 AM.
Taffyjr1234

After reviewing your replays, we see you have enough skill, and proper belt level, after some discussions
YOUR APPLICATION WAS ACCEPTED
1. Belt :Black

2. Rank :4678

3. Age :14

5. Your's Bio/information (name,age,job...) :Name:Bryce Williams, Age:14, No job.

6. Your GMT:Eastern U.S. and Canada. I live in Detroit Michigan

9.Why do you want to join? I really want to join a clan, and I believe I would make a great asset to the clan. I highly doubt you will regret recruiting me if you do. I'm not the best Toribash player, but I'm good at it.
Attached Files
Bellleh Stomp!!.rpl (34.6 KB, 8 views)
demolished.rpl (54.6 KB, 4 views)
Head grab!.rpl (33.1 KB, 3 views)
I had a wet dream about you last night. You fell off a skyscraper, and I pissed myself laughing.
Can't check right now, im busy, aswell as Alejandro, Aelak is not connected, also i cant see the replays (fucking hotel's internet proxy) i'll check you later, ask aelak for more help.

Edit: I'm going to accept you as a trainee, if you become active in clan board, you will be gladly accepted as a member.
Last edited by Gugu; Nov 3, 2009 at 09:30 PM.
BlaqMetal
I saw your replays, while twinsword shows some skill, i could still see room for improvement i'm sure you'll find that improvment here
Your application was accepted
Thanks!
Gugu29: I can't get on Toribash to change my tag, or my signature on the forum, because my dad took my laptop. I did this from my psp, so when I get my laptop back, I will post on this thread to let you know, so you can tell me where to become active, because this process took about 3 hours.
Thanks again!
Last edited by BlaqMetal; Nov 4, 2009 at 03:09 AM.
I had a wet dream about you last night. You fell off a skyscraper, and I pissed myself laughing.
Application
1. Belt : 4th dan. 300 till 5th
2. Rank :1033
3. Age : 11
5. Your's Bio/information (name,age,job...) : My name is Richard and im 11. my favorite food is waffles and i go skateboarding in my free time. also me and profile1to10 know eachother very well. I have 2 void flames and have about 3 more textures to a full set!
6. Your GMT: whatever is the USA
7.Why do you want to join: I want to join because i am clanless and Profile1to10 is in Phoenix
8. If you're artist post your's art : no artist
9.Post some replays too.
Attached Files
0 perfect decap 2.rpl (22.0 KB, 3 views)
0decap wushu.rpl (57.6 KB, 3 views)
f==pwndrutz.rpl (73.9 KB, 3 views)
fnuget win.rpl (65.8 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Daxx; Nov 5, 2009 at 01:52 AM.
It's a yes from me,
and i seal the fact that i do indeed know piemanbob, he's a cool guy, good player.
yes from me.